Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you found out your co-worker went to a beach you frequent to see your penis.......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] If you found out your co-worker went to a beach you frequent to see your penis.......

How would that make you feel? I mean damn I'd be pretty weirded the f*** out. Especially if the dude had racial hangups about your genitals and specifically visited the beach you frequent to observe your genitalia. I'd suspect that creepy ass dude to be something like the character in One Hour Photo... collecting photos of coworkers penises, plastering them all over his walls and ****.

Replace the captions in this trailer with "He knows your penis" and... "He's seen your BBC"...

Damn.........

These types will normally have a couple of looks at it in the staff toilets first, maybe a sniff of your ass whilst youre not looking. That ****s going on and youre at the beach, notice him and whip your **** out that's pretty much an invitation. Got yourself into the predicament

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
      How would that make you feel? I mean damn I'd be pretty weirded the f*** out. Especially if the dude had racial hangups about your genitals and specifically visited the beach you frequent to observe your genitalia. I'd suspect that creepy ass dude to be something like the character in One Hour Photo... collecting photos of coworkers penises, plastering them all over his walls and ****.

Replace the captions in this trailer with "He knows your penis" and... "He's seen your BBC"...

Damn.........
      You make a lot of people on this site feel weirded out.
      Put that kok back in your moth and post less.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

I'd tell them to fire Freedom for sexual harassment.

Comment

Comment

If I had a co-worker like that I would try to keep my dealings with him at an absolute minimum and avoid him as much as possible.

I would also keep papers and file folders in front of my crotch at all times whenever he was around, to hopefully discourage him from undressing me with his eyes.

Comment

Working...
                    X