No announcement yet.

Game of Thrones [TV & Books] Major Spoilers Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You think The Hound will kill The Mountain?

I really think it's going to be Arya.

Mountain is still on Arya's list, and I think they foreshadowed that Arya can beat Mountain by having her spar with Brienne and showing that it ended in a "tie". Also remember Brienne outfought and nearly killed the Hound toe to toe, and the Hound had an even sword fight with Mountain when he protected Loras. I think they're planting little seeds (or big seeds) to show us the Arya is ready to take on The Mountain and kill him.
    Joffrey was on her list too, so is Cersei. Jamie will kill Cersei

Comment

Anyone find it interesting how NK speared down Vyserion, a moving target, and not the dragon who was right there still like a sitting duck?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
        Season 8 predictions:

1) Jon will impregnate Danerys, but after he finds out she is his aunt he will be uncomfortable with her.

2) Virtually all of the Wildlings, later many Dothraki, many Northerners and most of the Unsullied will die fighting the Army of the Dead. Among the dead are Tormond, Howland Reed, Lord Glover, Jorah Mormont, and Grey Worm.

3) Cersei will try to take advantage of the situation and increase her power in the South

4) The two remaining dragons will burn a significant part of the undead army and kill some of the white walkers with fire.

5) Sansa, Danerys, Arya, Tyrion and Lyanna will remain inside Winterfell during the main battle. Arya argues with Jon about it but he commands her to stay inside. Some of the Undead will break through the lines and attack Winterfell.

6) Outside the gates by the Weirwood tree, while trying to warg a dragon, Bran will be killed. Meera Reed dies trying to protect him

7) Rhaegal and Viserion will fight and seriously injure each other

8) Jamie and some southern forces will arrive during the main battle near Winterfell and also fight the Army of the Dead.

9) After most of his army is destroyed, The Night King will retreat north of the wall, to the Land of Always Winter

10) Jaqen will return, and will kill Cersei after she is named to him by Arya
        Did you see that paste bin file. Cuz that **** is fake

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Did you see that paste bin file. Cuz that **** is fake
          Yeah fake season 8 scripts leaked. This was confirmed by freefolk.

Comment

Anyone find it interesting how NK speared down Vyserion, a moving target, and not the dragon who was right there still like a sitting duck?
            It's a don't **** with me message. Also he tried to take out his enemies by trying to kill 2 birds with one stone. You kill drogon at that moment, all those riding him are dead too

Comment

like i said earlier he try to make it in to westeros javelin olympic team.

Comment

Originally posted by betmen View Post
                yeah... why the fck the night king aiming for the dragon who fly?? drogon, dany and co was right in front of him. he could easily wipe off those entire team, but instead "no.. no.. i'm gonna set new record of javelin throw and win the olympic"
                maybe he's afraid he'll get toasted if he aim for the one in the ground? since it is on the ground, it might only get wounded and have enough power to do more damage to them. unlike the one on the air, it doesn't have any idea what hit him and the impact going down must be the one that kills him.

Comment

it occurred to me that Tyrion's guesstimate is what drives the plot this season

Tyrion's "brilliant" idea of taking Casterly Rock ended up badly for them. They lost Highgarden, Dorne & Iron Islands. Then he came up with the "stupid plan" of taking a wight to convince Cersei. I mean, really? that cold, black hearted vindictive bitch would change her mind even after seeing that wight? But then his "stupid" plan turned out great because Daenerys, who i guess is way more important to be persuaded, is the one that was convinced the danger of the undead. Suddenly the idea of taking the Iron Throne is replaced by getting revenge for her dragon and she was totally committed now.

Comment

Originally posted by lebrick View Post
                    maybe he's afraid he'll get toasted if he aim for the one in the ground? since it is on the ground, it might only get wounded and have enough power to do more damage to them. unlike the one on the air, it doesn't have any idea what hit him and the impact going down must be the one that kills him.
                    white walkers are imune to fire

Comment

The man himself has spoken, GRRM does not care about leaks.

Comment

Working...
                      X