No announcement yet.

Usain Bolt pathetic ending to his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Usain Bolt pathetic ending to his career

Many are suspecting that he quit mentally and faked the injury to save face. I wouldn't be surprised because he already lost the 100m against a 35 year old grandpa who is hated for like 2 botched drug tests, and another guy nobody has ever heard of.

He could have made history and broke a lot of records in London. Instead he only got a bronze medal and ended up taken off the field crying on a stretcher Fitting ending to his arrogance and lack of discipline.
    Last edited by BKM-; 08-12-2017, 07:34 PM.

Originally posted by BKM- View Post

Many are suspecting that he quit mentally and faked the injury to save face. I wouldn't be surprised because he already lost the 100m against a 35 year old grandpa who is hated for like 2 botched drug tests, and another guy nobody has ever heard of.

He could have made history and broke a lot of records in London. Instead he only got a bronze medal and ended up taken off the field crying on a stretcher Fitting ending to his arrogance and lack of discipline.
    He accomplished more in his life than you probably so who is laughing

Comment

yea people say he didnt train hard

phelps is above him for sure in my book

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
        lol not this argument again

its a forum

the whole point is to give your opinion on things

should we all kiss ass ?

Comment

Originally posted by P4PLoser View Post
          Well I was laughing pretty hard because the guy wouldn't even lose with dignity. It looks like if Pacquiao ended his career after the Marquez ko loss:

Last edited by BKM-; 08-12-2017, 05:19 PM.

Comment

wow what a fraud bolt is, if only he was more disciplined and mentally strong. its not as if hes 100m and 200m world record holder, won 8 olympic golds, and 11 world championship gold medals. what a failure. im also sure you and the others are correct, and that it was his plan all along to pull up injured in his last ever race. it seems like a solid plan.

Comment

He's been injury prone for a while, this is hardly surprising, but it's sad to see anyone go out like that.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                wow what a fraud bolt is, if only he was more disciplined and mentally strong. its not as if hes 100m and 200m world record holder, won 8 olympic golds, and 11 world championship gold medals. what a failure.
                Yup, all erased now

He'll be remembered for No Mas and crying off the track with a lie because at the end, he couldn't handle the adversity. Like I said a fitting end.

Comment

Alan Wells would never go out like that, ay?

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman Hodgson View Post
                    Alan Wells would never go out like that, ay?
                    De grasse the best in the world by far wasn't even in this tournament. All Bolt had to deal with was a 35 year old 2-time exposed juicer in Gatlin and Bolt still completely *****ed out and barely even got a medal lol. Siablo must be crying himself to sleep right now.
                    Last edited by BKM-; 08-12-2017, 06:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X