Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any Holocaust deniers out their?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, I'm tapping out for at least a couple of hours but I'll respond to posts I haven't read yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      The Shaolin Sword has finally landed a really solid shot.
      Well done my ABC BBC loving nemesis. Well done!
      I'm glad you hate that ****ing goofball as well.

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
        I notice you guys conveniently forgot to have an issue with the five million non-Jewish people killed

What you are also saying is that Hitler got rid of Jews because Jews wanted to leave. Right, he killed the Jews as quickly as possible before they reached the safety of Israel
        That "5 million non-jews" doesn't really do you any favors in the argument. How are they supposed to be so certain about those millions of much less traceable people like gypsies, gays and the homeless? That just shows you how much the numbers are ridiculously inflated to suit certain agenda's.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
          That "5 million non-jews" doesn't really do you any favors in the argument. How are they supposed to be so certain about those millions of much less traceable people like gypsies, gays and the homeless? That just shows you how much the numbers are ridiculously inflated to suit certain agenda's.
          Extraordinary claims take extraordinary evidence. What is your evidence?
          Last edited by maracho; 08-11-2017, 11:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
            I'm glad you hate that ****ing goofball as well.
            He is definitely a freak. A freak worthy of slapping the **** out of his BBC loving mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              He is definitely a freak. A freak worthy of slapping the **** out of his BBC loving mouth.
              He is definitely a BBC loving ****.

Comment

The Nazis started by having soldiers murder the Jews face to face but this ended up totally ruining the soldiers minds so they came up with poison gas and incinerators that was eventually killing 2000 to 3000 people per hour

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Extraordinary claims take extraordinary evidence. What is your evidence?
                  Lol, isn't it the other way around? Isn't your side claiming 5 million nameless gypsies got gassed in those death camps, so aren't you supposed to give evidence for it?

Comment

Originally posted by Josh knight View Post
                    I personally do not deny a genocide took place. It's the number that has always bothered me. It seems to fluctuate greatly. The offical number is 6 million. I personally believe it was more around 4.5 to 5 million. Are their any people out their who flat out deny it happened? Would like to hear your reasoning?
                    Since you can't seem to use the proper "there", it leads me to believe you're an idiot and to not be taken seriously on these boards.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                      Okay, give me one.
                      The American Civil War is described in terms that are pretty pro-slavery, "noble lost cause" is a real thing, and was very mainstream until up to like 3 years ago. Genghis Khan was a great conqueror, his people did not write so he was described in AWFUL terms by the people he conquered. We know the Battle of Kadesh in the mainstream as a giant victory for Ramses, over the Hittites. Now with new accounts being found including the Hittites own account and most evidence points to our mainstream history being made up.

Spanish Civil War was won by Franco, but our history of it is viewed through the lens of the Republican side because of George Orwell and academic preference.

In Greater Germany, if the axis had won the war, propaganda and the "history" would be that the Jews started the war sure. But there was still the British, American and diaspora communities from Jewish communities and enough smuggled out information and physical proof from Allied planes that the way we viewed the Holocaust would be more or less the same, people who deny that are obstructing the facts with allegations just like conspiracy theorists trying to win over people to their view. There is an inherent desire for you to prove a point that the Jews are exaggerating that your viewing of history is affected by it.

History is not decided by victors, history is written by the people with the means to write about history.

Comment

Working...
                      X