Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sad Sad evening

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't put the dog to sleep, a little re-direction and training will set him straight. The dog reacted in a "normal" way to hysteria. Dogs tend to breakup fights and things of that nature. If the dog truly had intentions to hurt your son, he would have taken a chunk off. As others have said, let him bond with the dog in a calm manner. How old is your dog?

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      This is a ridiculous over reaction.

I can still remember my old dog biting me pretty bad when I was a youngster. I would've been heartbroken if my dog got put down when i was a kid.
      OP is a complete moron and so is the ****** defending him. Throwing a hissy fit over a nip. ****ing idiots who shouldnt even be parents

Comment

You should not of put "HER" down! Just gave it in to a Dog trainerr or something. Dogs unlike CATS, need training on how to act around humans! A dogs behavior in my opinion is 90% down to its owners, and 10% down to being unstable mentally, like most dogs are etc.

Before some people own a dog, i genuinely believe they need to go on some sort of dog training course! in order to avoid these incidents, and animal deaths.

There are some many incompetent people out there who want pets (Even though they are not humans, its still not a game! where you can suddenly just press reset on their lives!!!)..

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          Sure they are moron, it happens. Doesnt mean the wimpy OP needs to make a big deal out of it. Disclipine the dog and show them the kid isnt an enemy. Have the kid walk the dog so the dog gets to know he is harmless. Use your brain for once

Talk about life value? Did the ****ing dog kill the kid and bite his face off *******? Or was it a nip? Are you that ****ing stupid?
          He is gonna discipline the dog, he's gonna put the cretin down(if only we could legally do the same to self-hating humans like you) so that your tears will flow like the blood of children would if you got near a school yard. Types like you are suspect and a danger, any community should be notified that you live there.

Comment

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
            Again you sick creep, a good dog isn't supposed to react that way under any circumstances towards a friend or family member especially not a kid it grew up with. You value the life of dogs more than children don't you? Be honest.
            First time might be a mistake

As what the poster said they were surprise with her reaction

2nd time would be the sign to let go, give the dog to someone

Putting her down should be the last option

Putting her down seems to be the first reaction of the owner so i feel like the owner hinself dont have a good attachment to the dog

Comment

He is gonna discipline the dog, he's gonna put the cretin down(if only we could legally do the same to self-hating humans like you) so that your tears will flow like the blood of children would if you got near a school yard. Types like you are suspect and a danger, any community should be notified that you live there.
              If he puts it down, he's a dumber ****sucker than you are.

Er derr, my dog nipped at my kid when he was going crazy laughing, er derr?!?! Why he do that?? You ****ing imbecile.

I'm a danger but youre the idiot who thinks i value a childs life over a dog. You failure. Blocked *****, go **** yourself

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                First time might be a mistake

As what the poster said they were surprise with her reaction

2nd time would be the sign to let go, give the dog to someone

Putting her down should be the last option

Putting her down seems to be the first reaction of the owner so i feel like the owner hinself dont have a good attachment to the dog
                Dont waste youre time, he's a ******ed **** who doesnt understand anything. Tough guy who is most likely a ****ing punk in real life

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
                  Actually the owner shows signs of being a sane, responsible human being by choosing this solution. If he was a bad father(or a potential child rapist/murderer like NYG) he would spare the dog and give it away, knowing that this creature is a ticking timebomb around children, knowing that the next child's neck who ends up between the dog's canines may not be so lucky.

Comment

Actually the owner shows signs of being a sane, responsible human being by choosing this solution. If he was a bad father(or a potential child rapist/murderer like NYG) he would spare the dog and give it away, knowing that this creature is a ticking timebomb around children, knowing that the next child's neck who ends up between the dog's canines may not be so lucky.
                    Ticking timebomb? You should have your ****ing internet taken away you ****ing imbecile. People like you is the reason why this world is a joke now, you uptight ****sucker

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                      This guy didnt post any kind of details. And "partner"?
                      Ha! Gaaay!

Comment

Working...
                      X