No announcement yet.

does god exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    So, they do have a burden of proof. Just like I said. Anyone who makes a hypothesis has a burden of proof
    And you were wrong and you misread/misinterpreted my post, buddy-boy. The atheist's view would be a rejection of a particular hypothesis, not a projection of any one definitive explanation for how the universe came into being. So no, the non-believer has no burden.

Comment

Originally posted by Savage View Post
      MOST people that do NOT believe, more than likely are Drug addicts, or have done drugs.... Their minds are already lost with their own misery....
      I tend to think just the very opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by LockardTheGOAT View Post
        And you were wrong and you misread/misinterpreted my post, buddy-boy. The atheist's view would be a rejection of a particular hypothesis, not a projection of any one definitive explanation for how the universe came into being. So no, the non-believer has no burden.
        You're right. My apologies. I just assumed that if someone was going to reject an idea, that they would offer up an alternative.

That being said, I'm not "wrong". What I said was anyone making a hypothesis has a burden of proof. If you're not going to stand for anything, you don't have to back anything up

Comment

Originally posted by THE NAMELESS View Post
          i'm just curious and boring. so..
          This dude???

yeah proly... They were kinda d#cks back then to people they didn't like......

this kat??

Sheet Nah... just a fairy tale the upper echelon made up to control the masses (aka peasants)

is there a higher power??.....most likely...but its def not some dude that looks like "El Buki"...

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
            This dude???

this kat??

Sheet Nah... just a fairy tale the upper echelon made up to control the masses (aka peasants)

is there a higher power??.....most likely...but its def not some dude that looks like "El Buki"...
            Haha El Buki is a god of composure himself, man has mystical lyric powers. That's about as close as I see there ever being a god

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
              Haha El Buki is a god of composure himself, man has mystical lyric powers. That's about as close as I see there ever being a god
              Green Kay for you my good sir........lets start

The Holy Church of Ladder Day Buki....

Im the Pope....you can be my second aka "El Bishop"

All hail "El Buki"

Anyone else wanna hear the word of "El Buki?

Comment

checkmate atheists

Comment

Yeah he does.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-O Suave View Post
                    This dude???

this kat??

By definition of god not olny christian god is only one that can be called god, Although most likely it is him or at least god from Abrahamic religions

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
                      please explain how is it not logical, especially when since the begining of mankind until now billions have believed it so
                      If God exists and that's a big if. Then I highly doubt he has rules or judges. Christianity makes NO sense. Just all the son died for our sins? Why? He's god. What is the point. You say billions believe? Well that just proves people are sheep. Christianity started cause Constantine wanted to control the masses. Their was heaps of religions back then. So he picked Christianity cause it has fear. It has rules. It was a perfect tool to control the masses. Back to the why. Why have a hell? Why doesn't God just finish him. Their are diseases in Africa that eat away at children's eyeballs. Children are being totured daily. If the Christianity God does exist then **** that guy. Plus Christians are just weird. Also Islam is all that but worse.
                      Last edited by Josh knight; 08-10-2017, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X