No announcement yet.

does god exist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FinitoxDinamita View Post
    There are none. I grew out of it just like kids grow out of the santa clause faze.

Why do parents lie to their kids about Santa? So they could behave.

god is Santa Clause for adults.
    What a nonsense argument.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
      Logical? Haha

You mean he's the only UNlogical explanation for life.

Nothing about a there being a god makes logical sense.
      Explain the logic of the current accepted Thesis of the origin of the universe that we all just came from nothing?

Comment

no, of course not. theres no evidence whatsoever for the existence of a god. In every other area of life, such as science, law, we deal in evidence and base our verdicts and conclusions by weighing up the evidence. So its a failure of the human race that billions of people believe in the existence of a man in the sky without the smallest shred of evidence. The reasoning behind it is stupid, 'we dont know how life started, so there must be a god!' just as theres advancement, for example, in medical science, there will be advancement in this area and we will get a clearer picture of the science behind our origin. Im not buying the 'man in the sky' hypothesis, its a lazy way of thinking and we could go down the route of asking what created the god that supposedly created us?...
        Last edited by Prince Madison; 08-09-2017, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Yes his name is dan bilzerian

Comment

There is definitely higher power..all these things in the Universe do not just happen to exist. We are not here for nothing, everything is perfect for us to exist for a reason. I can not possible see how anyone thinks this entire Universe formed from nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by LomaLovkin View Post
              Logical? Haha

You mean he's the only UNlogical explanation for life.

Nothing about a there being a god makes logical sense.
              So how can you logically explain how an entire Universe just formed?? How did life"AS WE KNOW" come to exist? what caused it to form?? why are all the beings here comfortable in different spaces?? water,land etc?? why can some fly and others cant?? Why can we not leave out own galaxy?? why can we not survive outside of this planet?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                no, of course not. theres no evidence whatsoever for the existence of a god. In every other area of life, such as science, law, we deal in evidence and base our verdicts and conclusions by weighing up the evidence. So its a failure of the human race that billions of people believe in the existence of a man in the sky without the smallest shred of evidence. The reasoning behind it is stupid, 'we dont know how life started, so there must be a god!' just as theres advancement, for example, in medical science, there will be advancement in this area and we will get a clearer picture of the science behind our origin. Im not buying the 'man in the sky' hypothesis, its a lazy way of thinking and we could go down the route of asking what created the god that supposedly created us?...
                what do we use in science??? who created what we use in science??Man can only guess,period, all we can do is guess

Comment

There are flying unicorns up in the sky. I know you don't believe in them, but you can't prove they don't exist, therefore they do exist. The burden of proof is on you non-believers, not on me, the guy making stuff up.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    There are flying unicorns up in the sky. I know you don't believe in them, but you can't prove they don't exist, therefore they do exist. The burden of proof is on you non-believers, not on me, the guy making stuff up.
                    The burden of proof lies with anyone making a hypothesis.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                      what do we use in science??? who created what we use in science??Man can only guess,period, all we can do is guess
                      theres question marks about many things, and science has answered many questions, not everything. Just as our knowledge of medical science improves, so does the knowledge of the universe. Its a huge difference from people admitting theres unanswered questions, to dedicating their life to worshipping something with zero proof of it existing and being willing to die for that belief which is ultimately grounded in nothing. Its absolutely ludicrous and bizzare, and indictment of the stupidity of the human race. I wont respect religious beliefs any more then i'd respect you for saying the tooth fairy exists, the fact that we are all so scared of offending the 'believers' and how seriously they take this ****, shows how crazy the world is.

Comment

Working...
                      X