No announcement yet.

Do you support Transsexuals rights?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
    I don't particularly care how other people live their life but i don't like the media normalising it to the point of glorifying children who are little trannies.

I honestly think in 2017 most people don't care if people are gay or trans, but people from the gay or tranny community continue to push it in peoples faces and make a bigger deal than it needs to be. If they just got on with their lives being what they want to be, pretty much nobody would care. It's like they want to be discriminated against sometimes because it gives them a sense of identity and a platform.
    I don't think that anyone wants to be discriminated against, but it's pretty clear that they're desperate to try and normalize ****sexuality everywhere.

After decades upon decades of being called weird and different, the gay activist community wants for the world to not see them as different or weird

Comment

I'll support their rights if they learned how to shut the **** up and get their faux dick/***** out of my face.

Comment

Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        I don't think that anyone wants to be discriminated against, but it's pretty clear that they're desperate to try and normalize ****sexuality everywhere.

After decades upon decades of being called weird and different, the gay activist community wants for the world to not see them as different or weird
        Well, maybe i was slightly exaggerating saying they want to be discriminated against but i think you know what i mean.

It's more than just wanting to be seen as normal because they don't. If they did, they would just live their lives and shut up talking about it every 5 minutes. Plenty of gay people don't make a song and dance about it all the time and people are cool with them.

Lots of them see it as some sort of status symbol or something and without the discrimination, they would feel like they have no sense of purpose or have that status and platform anymore, especially in this day and age of it being glorified so much.

Comment

I support everyone having equal rights.

Now what most of the transactivist want are special rights, I don't support any group having special rights.

Comment

>Like if you had a friend who transitioned into another sex would you be tolerant and accepting of him/her?
            Sure, why not.

>Adherence to preferred gender pronouns?
            If they want me to use either of he/him or she/her then yes, definitely. I know that they are struggling with their identity and this acknowledgement from me means a lot more to them than it does to me.

If they want me to use any other pronouns then.. I don't know. But I haven't met anyone like that in my life yet despite living in some pretty liberal places (NYC and Boston).

I am willing to make a reasonable effort to be accommodating of other people's iden****** if it does not cause me measurable inconvenience. But I won't bend over backwards.

>Also do you accept gender neutral toilets?
            Define gender neutral toliets... and define accept. I've been to places that had individual stalls for members of any gender or sex or whatever, and no one made a big deal about it or even discussed it.

But if accept means mandating that places have such individual stalls available or something, then I would not accept that. See above point about reasonable accommodation w/o inconvenience.

>I'm pretty pro LGBTQ (you're castigated if you're not in my part of town) but I do find them a bit annoying and attention seeking sometimes.
            I guess I'm fortunate in that I haven't met any attention seeking or annoying LGBTQ folk myself. And if I found them to be annoying I probably wouldn't be friends with them.

I have a few friends who are LGB and they aren't your tumblr progressive types who get upset over jokes directed at LGBTQ folk or who make everything about their sexual identity etc etc. They are just people who happen to be gay, which is fine with me.

>Nonetheless I have attended pride rallies with my buddies (I'm not gay, just coworkers, predominantly female, invite me and I don't wanna appear intolerant).
            I would never attend a pride rally simply to avoid appearing intolerant. I think it's unfortunate that you've felt pressured into doing so. If someone tried to press me into going and I didn't want to go, I'd be very clear about that and tell them to go without me.

I'd have to actually want to go, and so far I've been to zero such events.

I have no problem with LGBTQ people having a parade if them doing so causes me no damage / inconvenience.
            Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 08-08-2017, 08:29 PM.

Comment

I support the right for transsexuals and transgenders to choose euthanasia before they reach the age of 30.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                Like if you had a friend who transitioned into another sex would you be tolerant and accepting of him/her?

Also do you accept gender neutral toilets? Adherence to preferred gender pronouns?

I'm pretty pro LGBTQ (you're castigated if you're not in my part of town) but I do find them a bit annoying and attention seeking sometimes. Nonetheless I have attended pride rallies with my buddies (I'm not gay, just coworkers, predominantly female, invite me and I don't wanna appear intolerant).
                No I don't support their self harm nor do I support others harming them so if they were bullied I'd defend them

Comment

I support them but I won't support them using toliets of the opposite sex. That's just to far.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I do. I really don't care what they do, it doesn't really affect me.

Now, if they use this as some excuse to get out of a serious crime or threaten public safety then of course I wouldn't support what they do, but overall my attitude is you do you, I do me.

Doesn't affect me at all.
                    Do you have kids?
                    Do you plan to have kids?
                    Might not affect you now, but what happens when you have your 8 year old girl go into a bathroom and you see a 40 year old lunatic going to the same bathroom with her because in his f****d up head he's feeling female that day?

Or how will you explain to your 10 year old son than men don't wear dresses? Or is that politically incorrect to say now? Or do you allow your 10 year old to wear them?
                    Last edited by JJRod; 08-08-2017, 09:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JrRod View Post
                      Do you have kids?
                      Do you plan to have kids?
                      Might not affect you now, but what happens when you have your 8 year old girl go into a bathroom and you see a 40 year old lunatic going to the same bathroom with her because in his f****d up head he's feeling female that day?

Or how will you explain to your 10 year old son than men don't wear dresses? Or is that politically incorrect to say now? Or do you allow your 10 year old to wear them?
                      Been married twice don't have kids. Never wanted them. The world has enough people in fact too many according to most scientists.

re: the bathrooms. i thought their goal was to have their own bathrooms. But when I lived in Asia some bathrooms were actually co-ed esp in bars.

Parents are obligated to teach their kids what gender is and how people are. No parent wants any weirdo around their kids period, that's a given. It's probably just as likely you'd have a male weirdo in a male bathroom, as a tranny weirdo in a female one. Honestly, I have no idea how manny trannies there are in the world. LOL.
                      Last edited by jreckoning; 08-08-2017, 10:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X