Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on cheating whilst in a relationship?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your opinion on cheating whilst in a relationship?

Have you ever done it?

Where you been consumed with guilt?

If you do it then why? Is it okay if your partner doesn't know and you have a perfectly healthy relationship?

I've a friend who is with his gf 3 years, whenever we go away on a guys holiday he cheats. If she goes away for a weekend then he cheats too, his logic is that it's emotionless and that he loves his gf either way.

What your thoughts on this?

Ask hectari . His girl left him for a BBC and he hasn't been the same since.

Comment

i personaly think one womans enough to deal with . if ye lying and fking some other bird for months or even years its not only expensive its stressful. even the odd one night stand if you actually love the girl ye with fks ye head up. so my advice would be no dont do it fellas.

Comment

I've cheated on every girl i've had a relationship with. I don't know why. It's not that didn't love them, i really did. I can't really explain it, i guess i'm similar to your friend. I don't really feel any guilt about it, not really. I would if i really sat and pondered it but i don't. It doesn't really mean much.

I don't **** on my own doorstep though. I've learned to do it when there's basically no chance it can ever get back. I was touring as a musician for 5 years, 300 days a year and i guess i cheated on my girlfriend at the time more than 400 times, in different countries. it might seem a lot but considering i must have played 1500 times and hanging out with girls every night, it could have been more. She basically already knew i think and then she found out one thing and then it snowballed until the extent of it come out.

I think because of that lifestyle and the amount i did it, it really is an emotionless thing. I've come to accept that i probably won't ever truly be faithful. I think most people are only as faithful as the options put in front of them anyway.

One thing i'll say though is it's not really worth it. For me i just didn't give a **** because that's the way i was but for my friends that do it, none of them really enjoy it. They're so stressed and worried about being caught that i think it's pointless. Just be single if you want to bang other women, then you have nobody to answer to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
          Have you ever done it?

Where you been consumed with guilt?

If you do it then why? Is it okay if your partner doesn't know and you have a perfectly healthy relationship?

I've a friend who is with his gf 3 years, whenever we go away on a guys holiday he cheats. If she goes away for a weekend then he cheats too, his logic is that it's emotionless and that he loves his gf either way.

What your thoughts on this?
          Your friend has the right idea and is only doing what men were made to do.

Comment

Karma x 10

Comment

Cheating is cheating period. If you want to call of a relationship, call it off and not go bwhind their backs. Those who are okay with it probably never experienced what itfeels like getting cheated on when you thought your gf/bf loves you back as you stayed faithful and commiting to a relationship.

Comment

I don't cheat. For no other reason other then the fact that it would break my wife's heart. When you go through 20 years with someone that has been there thick and thin you tend to put their smallest of needs before your greatest of needs. The way I see it the small price I pay for keeping my dick in my pants, I get a wife that tries her damn best to make me the happiest man on the planet. Why **** that up for some awkward sex? I'm not saying I'm blind or that I don't flirt when the chance comes up but there is a line I don't cross. I think every man should at least try to live up to some kind of standard.

Comment

Loyalty means everything

Comment

Its okay to cheat if ur fine with ur gf cheating as well

But if u get mad when she cheats on u while ur cheating on her

Then thats fok up

Comment

Working...
                    X