Collapse
No announcement yet.

So Brits have universal healfcare, but

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not everyone can earn big bucks. A cleaner busting there arse of paying their share of tax is just as entitled to health care as a banker. Aneurin Bevan is a hero. I'm happy to know if I get sick that there is healthcare provided for me that won't make me skint to the bone regardless of my earnings

Comment

The oral health of US citizens is not better than the English, and there are consistently wider educational and income oral health inequalities in the US compared with England.

http://www.bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543

Comment

Originally posted by kyran hagler View Post
        so you are fat punchy.
        Not fat either, got any more rocks to chew on?

Comment

Originally posted by DylanPatrick View Post
          Do you have schools or any form of education system and if so how come they've been teaching you how to spell Healthcare as Healfcare 😂😂😂😂😂what a hillbilly redneck go drink your moonshine and sodo mize your sisters uncles niece 😂😂😂😂🖐
          Who u think u ****in wif?

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            The oral health of US citizens is not better than the English, and there are consistently wider educational and income oral health inequalities in the US compared with England.

http://www.bmj.com/content/351/bmj.h6543
            Self rated. We already know Brits think slime teeth are ok.

Comment

Besides having horribly crooked teeth and being fat as ****. One thing you'll notice that's pretty common if you ever go over there and I'm not even talking **** is their skin is whiter than thier teeth.

Comment

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
                Not everyone can earn big bucks. A cleaner busting there arse of paying their share of tax is just as entitled to health care as a banker. Aneurin Bevan is a hero. I'm happy to know if I get sick that there is healthcare provided for me that won't make me skint to the bone regardless of my earnings
                Exactly.

Also going private is not an option anyway. Apart from a fancy room to yourself and nicer food everything else could potentially be worse. I've heard horror stories of nurses being asked to do things they basically can't do the most worrying being aspects of an anaesthetists job. It is all a bit blasé in those places compared to an NHS hospital. I guess you can go private in an NHS hospital if that is a thing - don't think it is...yet.
                Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-31-2017, 06:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                  What about dental? No offense but yall teef look like you been chewing on rocks, and yall have more deaths a year than any other country from flossing from the amount of blood loss, it looks like a murder scene.
                  You modafuqqa i had 2 get braces as a kid

Now i has a perfect smile that the bishes loooove

At least we not fat and we gots a queen that has her butt sniffed by every world leader including YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah bish!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                    You modafuqqa i had 2 get braces as a kid

Now i has a perfect smile that the bishes loooove

At least we not fat and we gots a queen that has her butt sniffed by every world leader including YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah bish!!!!!!!!!!

**** da queen

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan91 View Post
                      **** da queen
                      Oh hell no.

Da Queen run tingz seen

She a fi husslin all dem politic dredds

aint that right siablo14

Comment

Working...
                      X