No announcement yet.

Hair denial...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] Hair denial...

So I was just in the shop to get some organic, 100% healthy, vegetarian vegan breakfast chocolate chip fudge, when I found myself standing behind this dude in the queue.

He had long ass, disheveled dreadlocks, yet right in the middle of his dome, had a bald patch so big and so shiny, that Trump could literally stick every single illegal immigrant on there, and they would never have to polish the surface. It was so shiny, it was reflective.

Why keep such a hairstyle when you're bald?

Just cut that **** off!

Comment

not his fault though

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

Lmao @ those two. Made me think of Bill Bailey. I'm too lazy to upload a picture though.

Good ol' Stevie Wonder. Definitely not his fault.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          Lmao @ those two. Made me think of Bill Bailey. I'm too lazy to upload a picture though.

Good ol' Stevie Wonder. Definitely not his fault.

shave that shlt off...no hair care product will work

Comment

He probably realized he looked ******ed af because he went full bald a few years ago.

Comment

GGG Gloveking Shots Fired!!!!!!!!

Comment

This dudes hair always gets me.....

JDJ lookin like Felicia from Friday!!!
                Last edited by *TonyMontana*; 07-31-2017, 04:04 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                  GGG Gloveking Shots Fired!!!!!!!!
                  Nah... the only ones with room to talk are the ones that post their own pics. It doesn't seem like any of those guys are talking sh it. Just the ones hiding behind fighters or actors in their avatars.

And seriously, my hairline is nowhere near as bad as these guys

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                    Nah... the only ones with room to talk are the ones that post their own pics. It doesn't seem like any of those guys are talking sh it. Just the ones hiding behind fighters or actors in their avatars.

And seriously, my hairline is nowhere near as bad as these guys
                    I'm joking
                    It was just a ruse to get you to place your avi pic in this thread haha

Comment

Working...
                    X