No announcement yet.

America (USA) Is the Greatest Country on Earth

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
    The USA is currently the wealthiest nation but even as an American I don't know if I consider that to mean "greatest".

If you ask yourself are Americans healthier, happier and feel more fulfilled than people in other nations then that would be debated.

The reality is the majority of people in this country are poor or lower middle class. Working everyday until they are too old or infirm. Never getting to enjoy the finer things in life outside of the television and fast food.

Our healthcare system is really a profit off illness care system. Insurance, big pharmacy and hospitals are basically robbing patients blind charging patients exorbitant prices that go for a fraction of the cost in other industrialized nations.

Don't even get me started on our corrupt political system that represents the interests of a few wealthy oligarchs instead of the vast majority.
    I can go on and on but my point is Americans have gotten arrogant, complacent, and overly satisfied with ourselves.
    The empire is declining before our eyes but we're too busy celebrating old victories.
    I love your avatar, grade A, but please dont be a f@g.

Stop pretending like anywhere else in the world is less corrupt. Enjoy the fact that we are the heavyweight champs of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Man if you don stfu with your anti American b****. I've been to several other countries, and I can tell you right now USA beats ems all you herb.
      See thats what I mean with you D & R, political guys. You are f#cking irrational & unreasonable.

If I merely suggest in a world filled with hundreds of countries maybe the US isn't number 1 somehow I'm un-american instead of you being irrational & unreasonable since you lack the knowledge & experiences to even have a meaningful opinion in the matter.

Maybe the US is just the 9th best country on the planet, but you haven't even been to the top 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
        PTI ......

visiting and living are different scenarios. sure, some countries are great to visit. living there, maybe not.

imho, everything taken into account, all day.
        There are plenty of solid countries out there. Don't sell them short. The world is shrinking every day.

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-...is-82-years-11

if one plans on doing the above until theyre 82, norway is the best

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            See thats what I mean with you D & R, political guys. You are f#cking irrational & unreasonable.

If I merely suggest in a world filled with hundreds of countries maybe the US isn't number 1 somehow I'm un-american instead of you being irrational & unreasonable since you lack the knowledge & experiences to even have a meaningful opinion in the matter.

Maybe the US is just the 9th best country on the planet, but you haven't even been to the top 8.
            I like you Eff Pandas. Name me some countries that you been to that you think are better than USA, top 7 countries better than the 9th ranked USA.

Comment

This topic makes me want to buy another American flag to hang outside of my house ! 🇺🇸

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                There are plenty of solid countries out there. Don't sell them short. The world is shrinking every day.
                no question.

getting away from the norm and experiencing new things. got it.

still, if a person is honest, america has what a person is looking for.

taking EVERYTHING into account, i cant say theres a more diverse place TO LIVE.

Comment

Look man the USA has the biggest dick in the world. Best military, best economy, best flag. Zero doubts to who the best is unless you're a mouth breather and think it's really santa giving you a hand job on Christmas Day cause you left out some cookies and its not your weird uncle.

Comment

USA has the best military in the world, that's for sure. That alone makes this country "the best".

BUT

Technology: Nope (Japan)
                    Pre k-12 Education: Nope (Pack of Asian countries followed by Finland, Switzerland, etc)
                    Science and Research: Nope (Again, Japan, China, other countries)

Technology in military: Yes, the best USA
                    Science and research in military: The best USA

Basically best in anything that has to do with aggression, military, fighting, war - USA.

Note: If you look it up, you will see USA spends the most in science and research, despite this, the ****ty FDA and roadblocks still keep us at snail-like pace when it comes to discoveries, treatment approvals, or possible releases for cures which is why your parents are still using treatments of **** that came out in the 1990s; while countries spending less than us are beating the **** out of us because they're doing their clinical trials faster and they're not beating around the bush. All leading technology/science in anything other than military right now is coming from countries outside the USA, mainly Japan and China. So while China and Japan are #2 and #3 in spending, they're actually #1 in getting **** done.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      USA has the best military in the world, that's for sure. That alone makes this country "the best".

BUT

Technology: Nope (Japan)
                      Pre k-12 Education: Nope (Pack of Asian countries followed by Finland, Switzerland, etc)
                      Science and Research: Nope (Again, Japan, China, other countries)

Technology in military: Yes, the best USA
                      Science and research in military: The best USA

Basically best in anything that has to do with aggression, military, fighting, war - USA.

Note: If you look it up, you will see USA spends the most in science and research, despite this, the ****ty FDA and roadblocks still keep us at snail-like pace when it comes to discoveries, treatment approvals, or possible releases for cures which is why your parents are still using treatments of **** that came out in the 1990s; while countries spending less than us are beating the **** out of us because they're doing their clinical trials faster and they're not beating around the bush. All leading technology/science in anything other than military right now is coming from countries outside the USA, mainly Japan and China. So while China and Japan are #2 and #3 in spending, they're actually #1 in getting **** done.
                      Oh C'mon lets get serious, technology really?

Microsoft, Apple, Google, Amazon, Tesla, Intel, Dell, HP, what does Japan have to top that? Sony?

Comment

Working...
                      X