Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What don't you like about yourself/what would you like to improve?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What don't you like about yourself/what would you like to improve?

What I don't like about myself is speaking what I think before i think about it. I have improved in that regard over the years, but sometimes i still call a fat girl fat etc...

You?

I don't like how I blame fools for making me slap the **** out of them. Basically blaming the victim...
    I gotta stop saying... I didn't want any problems...but...but he made me beat the **** out of him... Not my fault..

I should say.... I got mad... He got into my feelings... I got angry...and like an idiot.., I attacked him... He proved to you all, me, and everyone here... That I got mental issues, and can't reason with people who scare me, or can see right through me..

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      I don't like how I blame fools for making me slap the **** out of them. Basically blaming the victim...
      I gotta stop saying... I didn't want any problems...but...but he made me beat the **** out of him... Not my fault..

I should say.... I got mad... He got into my feelings... I got angry...and like an idiot.., I attacked him... He proved to you all, me, and everyone here... That I got mental issues, and can't reason with people who scare me, or can see right through me..
      Zaroku, where the f you been man?

Good to have you back.
      Last edited by Szef; 07-29-2017, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
        Zaroku, where the f you been man?

Good to have you back.
        I had a big project I had to deliver on... I finally got it done..
        Now.. I got time to chop it up with my posse

Comment

I don't like my depression
          As a father I haven't got time for it and find it weak

Comment

I don't like my face

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
              I had a big project I had to deliver on... I finally got it done..
              Now.. I got time to chop it up with my posse
              Sucking BBC?

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                I don't like my face

Comment

I get anxiety attacks but only at night when I put my head down on my pillow which sucks because it then causes insomnia. I'd rather just get the anxiety during the day time so I can just hit the gym or jog or something to help combat it, but it usually never comes and hits me until I'm trying to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
                    I get anxiety attacks but only at night when I put my head down on my pillow which sucks because it then causes insomnia. I'd rather just get the anxiety during the day time so I can just hit the gym or jog or something to help combat it, but it usually never comes and hits me until I'm trying to sleep.
                    Do you have nightmares about the BBC?

Comment

Working...
                    X