No announcement yet.

Water Lang

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
    When I was a kid, people used to put effort into their alts.

Hell, people wouldn't even think about creating an alt unless they were really clever, witty, excellent and interesting creative types.

Now everyone thinks they can shit on a keyboard and be an 'alt'. Age of entitlement, folks. You aren't entitled to produce anything of worth, so don't assume that you are magically doing so just because you took those 'good effort' stickers too seriously at school.
    Preach.....so many awful alts & bad trolls in this forum era. Got me thinking these old timers who stick in the Boxing History side of the site might be right with their old timey boxers beating these guys around today type sh^t

Alts & trolls used to put in hardwork & dedication. Now a mfer just half asses sh^t & thinks they are genius with their case full of troll participation trophies. Sad times for trolls indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
      Preach.....so many awful alts & bad trolls in this forum era. Got me thinking these old timers who stick in the Boxing History side of the site might be right with their old timey boxers beating these guys around today type sh^t

Alts & trolls used to put in hardwork & dedication. Now a mfer just half asses sh^t & thinks they are genius with their case full of troll participation trophies. Sad times for trolls indeed.
      Dam, I'm so successful I already got haters

Don't take life so seriously. Drink some water and enjoy.
      Last edited by TheWaterBoy; 08-07-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWaterBoy View Post
        Dam, I'm so successful I already got haters

Don't take life so seriously. Drink some water and enjoy.
        Still D+ trolling. Plus don't confuse boredom with your trolling with hate my friend. I'm ultimately rooting for the subpar & bad trolls to up their game. Makes this place more fun.

Comment

A good watch

By 1:25 I was cracking up
          Not shocking. That why 70% of America's GDP is personal consumption. Once they market something as being unique and on a higher level, some of you jokers are gonna by it to feel special and a cut above the rest.

Comment

Yes

Would all these athletes be drinking it if it didn't hydrate you
            So you are the Hydration Boy, not the water boy then.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              So you are the Hydration Boy, not the water boy then.

Comment

Oh my God! Is that really who I think it is?

Comment

Oh my God! Is that really who I think it is?
                  That depends. Do you think it's Wee Bay from The Wire? Because then the answer is yes.

Comment

That depends. Do you think it's Wee Bay from The Wire? Because then the answer is yes.
                    You even spell Wee Bay the same way you did in our previous conversation.

Comment

You even spell Wee Bay the same way you did in our previous conversation.
                      I don't know to what previous conversation you are referring to good sir

Comment

Working...
                      X