Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a good pair of running shoes, any suggestions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] Need a good pair of running shoes, any suggestions?

Preferably something with a wide toe box. I don't like the feeling of my toes being crushed.

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
    Preferably something with a wide toe box. I don't like the feeling of my toes being crushed.
    Asics are supposedly the best running shoes. I honestly have never owned a pair but my son is in Cross country in HS right now and I bought him a pair, so far they are holding up. Asics are just ugly.

Personally I prefer addidas. Reason is they last and you wont be embarrassed to wear them to the gym or to the store. They are not the most comfortable though but are not bad. Nike by far are the most comfortable and look the best, but they lose comfort and the soles get worn out real quick.

Comment

Asics gel nimubus are the best running shoes. They are pricey, but they will last you a long time

Comment

Aesics Gel Kayano. I am a runner. Aesics are always #1. Get a professional pair and not their standard budget line.

Comment

Whatever Floyd wears, lol.

But seriously, like everyone else has said, Asics are pretty much the best in running shoes. Or maybe some New Balance. I know they carry custom sizes and widths which may be what you're looking for

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Whatever Floyd wears, lol.

But seriously, like everyone else has said, Asics are pretty much the best in running shoes. Or maybe some New Balance. I know they carry custom sizes and widths which may be what you're looking for
            I think Floyd actually wears asics lol. They are tbe running shoes. But I rather look cool and wear nikes that will fuk me knees up

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
              I think Floyd actually wears asics lol. They are tbe running shoes. But I rather look cool and wear nikes that will fuk me knees up
              Me too. I'm going to be running around with a man dunking a basketball on the side of my shoes

Comment

I had an injury on the foot yrs ago pretty sure I went with new balance .
                http://www.runandbecome.com/running-...-running-shoes

Comment

Asics are the best running shoes I have ever had.

Comment

Do you have flat feet, medium arch or high arch? That matters more than the brand. I personally use Brooks Adrenaline because I have flat feet. I've had good luck with Saucony as well. You should figure out what kind of foot you have and go from there. Once you find a shoe you like, stick with it. I'm on my 4th pair of Brooks Adrenalines now. I think my current pair is the 16.

Comment

Working...
                    X