Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need a good pair of running shoes, any suggestions?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dont spend hundreds on fancy running shoes... get some nike cortez. thank me later.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
      dont spend hundreds on fancy running shoes... get some nike cortez. thank me later.
      Gang banger confirmed

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
        Gang banger confirmed
        hella comfy doe!

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
          Preferably something with a wide toe box. I don't like the feeling of my toes being crushed.
          Toes being crushed? You know your toes always get crushed when you wear your red or black pumps silly! Heard you were proficient at running in your high heels and mini skirt.

But, since you wanna pretend to not be the flaming have **** we have come to accept, get some boots like they wear in the marine Corp, put those on, and run. Make sure you remove your make up and jewelry. You might not be a lost cause yet... I'll keep monitoring your soft azz, to make sure you are progressing.

Comment

I've been in the market for a good pair too. Getting kinda tired of Nike, plus they don't fit my foot right.

These shoes have over 7k reviews on Amazon and still maintain a 4.5/5 rating. I've never owned a pair of Asics before but I always hear about them, might order these since they're only $50. Too bad they're kinda ugly though. But I guess they aren't as bad as New Balance.

But it says they are trail running shoes, I wonder if they fare as regular running shoes?

Edit: Just plugged the reviews into FakeSpot and they have an "F" rating, citing many fake reviews. Interdasting.

http://fakespot.com/product/asics-me...1-e08bf74ae5a1

**** all that bullshizt! Find a thrown away tire, get a box cutter, chalk to mark your foot size, cut a lil extra for straps, and you are golden. Learn from that tribe of Indians in Mexico, they run 5 days straight, or more, no bull!

http://running.competitor.com/2015/0...mentary_125766

Comment

I chose Nike, because they make wider ones that don't press my toes together.

Very comfortable, when I wear my Nike my legs don't get sore when I hike in the mountains so they must be balanced properly.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                I chose Nike, because they make wider ones that don't press my toes together.

Very comfortable, when I wear my Nike my legs don't get sore when I hike in the mountains so they must be balanced properly.
                Do you get the wide sizes though?

From my experience with Nike, they seem to have a very narrow foot bed on the non-wide size. Maybe it was the specific style that I had, which were Nike Flex Run 2015.

Comment

Do you get the wide sizes though?

From my experience with Nike, they seem to have a very narrow foot bed on the non-wide size. Maybe it was the specific style that I had, which were Nike Flex Run 2015.
                  Yes, they have a variety of wide sizes: W, 2W, and 3W.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post
                    Yes, they have a variety of wide sizes: W, 2W, and 3W.
                    If they work for you, that's great, but Nike has been notorious for being narrow for years. Most companies make wide sizes, its best to find one that makes them wider in normal, much greater chance of actually getting your size in stock.

Comment

Get your foot type identified so you buy the right kind of shoe for your foot mechanics.

I've been a Brooks runner for damn near 20 years now, they tend to be better with toe-box width than most brands. and their current sole comp is excellent blend of support/cushion/weight. Muzino and Asics also have some models with wider toe boxes and check out Altra if you can.

End of the day, get fitted for the right type of shoe, then find what feels right in your budget. Do keep in mind, most quality running shoes will run $100+ easily.

Comment

Working...
                      X