couple having sex in public attacked with bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [LMAO!] couple having sex in public attacked with bike

Comment

LMFAO. That would not have been my first response at dealing with someone I caught f#cking in public, but respect on the creativity. I've officially added bike throwing to my arsenal of acceptable responses to surprise occurrences.

Comment

That was ****en OD

I mean for real he was giving that poosy an OD pounding

Comment

There used to be a couple of sex clubs in Austin where people would have sex for others to watch.

Comment

Punchr "if I ain't fukn nobody is"

Comment

He was jealous he wasn't getting any.

Comment

lmao he nailed that bike shot, direct on the wheel rim, got to hurt

Comment

I've watched this video like a dozen times now and I'm still having trouble understanding his train of thought... lmao

There was probably 100 other more convenient ways he could have approached the situation other than lugging his bike over and swinging it at the dude. Also was it even his bike? He leaves it there and someone else carries it off.

So he grabbed someone else's bike to bring over there and swing it.... lmao i just can't with this video
                  Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 07-24-2017, 04:06 PM.

Comment

That guy looked like an Argentinian banging some prostitute on the grassy knoll.

Comment

Working...
                    X