Breaking: Kyrie Irving asking to be traded

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Is that you, Skip Bayless?
    You have no idea how silly your post is.

I'm the biggest Lebron fanboy on this site. I've been a Lebron fan since watching his highschool game on espn in 2002.

Zion is the first hs player I've been this pumped about since Lebron.

Except 16 year old Zion is more impressive than 17 year old Lebron was. And that is huge. Players can literally go from cans to superstars from 16 to 17. I think he has the potential to dethrone Lebron.

Comment

• Originally posted by -swizzy- View Post
      you have no idea how silly your post is.

Ok...........

Comment

• Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
        You have no idea how silly your post is.

I'm the biggest Lebron fanboy on this site. I've been a Lebron fan since watching his highschool game on espn in 2002.

Zion is the first hs player I've been this pumped about since Lebron.

Except 16 year old Zion is more impressive than 17 year old Lebron was. And that is huge. Players can literally go from cans to superstars from 16 to 17. I think he has the potential to dethrone Lebron.
        Zion is good, but his hype is from acrobatic dunks. He won't dethrone anyone. He will be good, but he's not going to be as big as LeBron

Comment

Crowder's defense is overrated. Anytime a player is given the assignment to guard a superstar, everyone always assumes he's a great defender. He's not that good. But Cavs are still a better team with him.

They got deeper at every position in the offseason and they're gonna be even deeper next year with Brooklyn's 1st round pick. If that pick turns out to be Zion Williamson, the cavs won't even miss Lebron lol. Zion is a better version of Lebron imo.
          It's Bagley or Porter next year. Zion isn't draft eligible till 2019

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
            Zion is good, but his hype is from acrobatic dunks. He won't dethrone anyone. He will be good, but he's not going to be as big as LeBron
            He has a complete game just like Lebron had. He's even a better shooter than Lebron was in hs. Also has a high basketball iq.

Btw I want to correct my statement. Cavs got the 2018 pick and Zion will be in the 2019 draft.

So Cavs will be going for Porter or Bagley. Not as good as Zion but still very good.

Comment

It's Bagley or Porter next year. Zion isn't draft eligible till 2019
              lol yeah I just corrected it in the last post. Almost word for word as your post lol.

Comment

He has a complete game just like Lebron had. He's even a better shooter than Lebron was in hs. Also has a high basketball iq.

Btw I want to correct my statement. Cavs got the 2018 pick and Zion will be in the 2019 draft.

So Cavs will be going for Porter or Bagley. Not as good as Zion but still very good.
                Bagley is better than Zion. Porter is just as good. Bagley was ranked ahead of Zion till he got classified in the class of 2017-18 whereas he was 2018-2019 A few days ago

Comment

Lollll Zion ain't no LeBron please...I really don't know how good Zion is. He's athletic but he seems to have no jump shot to speak of. He also plays against horrible competition in high school. There are better high school prospects out there now than Zion.

Comment

• Bol Bol Manute's son plays out here in So Cal. He's ranked higher than Zion. He can dribble and shoot @ 7 feet plus.

Comment

Bagley is better than Zion. Porter is just as good. Bagley was ranked ahead of Zion till he got classified in the class of 2017-18 whereas he was 2018-2019 A few days ago
                      Those HS rankings are bogus. Harden and Curry weren't even in the top 35 coming out of HS.

How can you watch both Zion and Bagley play and think Bagley is better? Bagley is no where near Zion's skills and athleticism. They aren't even comparable IMO. I could careless about the rankings.

Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                      Lollll Zion ain't no LeBron please...I really don't know how good Zion is. He's athletic but he seems to have no jump shot to speak of. He also plays against horrible competition in high school. There are better high school prospects out there now than Zion.
                      Zion plays just as good against high level comp. Just watch his AAU games. There are no hs players better than Zion. There hasn't been in the past 10+ years.
                      Originally posted by $tate of Mind View Post
                      Bol Bol Manute's son plays out here in So Cal. He's ranked higher than Zion. He can dribble and shoot @ 7 feet plus.
                      OMG wtf are you saying man lol. Bol Bol won't even make it to the NBA. He's too slow and skinny. I'm not sure he'll even be good in college.

Comment

Working...
                      X