No announcement yet.

British Open 2017 official thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• British Open 2017 official thread

3rd major of the year and it's shaping up to be a good one..

Spieth leading but not by much..

Leaderboard filled with big names and unknowns

Rory shot well today and got himself into the mix

So no one watching this.....

People hate on golf, but the majors are great and about as good of a tv watch as any other sport.. every 10 seconds is a shot... it's not slow tv

Comment

Only got to catch a little live coverage before heading into work the first two rounds. Wish Phil would have made the cut.

Jordan doesn't truck it up and quad a hole, I like his chances.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Only got to catch a little live coverage before heading into work the first two rounds. Wish Phil would have made the cut.

Jordan doesn't truck it up and quad a hole, I like his chances.
        He had a chance to run off with it today, bogey at 13 today on par 3 really set him back and even though he eagled next hole, he never got his groove back,,, he should be 8 or 9 under right now

So far a good tournament.. look out for Rory, he is 5 back, but could easily jump so guys if he can repeat his performance of his day

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          He had a chance to run off with it today, bogey at 13 today on par 3 really set him back and even though he eagled next hole, he never got his groove back,,, he should be 8 or 9 under right now

So far a good tournament.. look out for Rory, he is 5 back, but could easily jump so guys if he can repeat his performance of his day
          Was weather a big factor? Looked like it was starting to gust pretty good before I took off. The telecast had Doppler updates every 2 minutes seemed like.

Comment

Was weather a big factor? Looked like it was starting to gust pretty good before I took off. The telecast had Doppler updates every 2 minutes seemed like.
            Yeah weather was pretty crazy.. winds 8-20 mph, usaually againts or sideways.. rained a lot so dampness slowed everything down, which I think helped a lot of guys.. the wind played the biggest factor I think

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Yeah weather was pretty crazy.. winds 8-20 mph, usaually againts or sideways.. rained a lot so dampness slowed everything down, which I think helped a lot of guys.. the wind played the biggest factor I think
              speiths the man scary thing is hes onlly like 23 years of age

Comment

Originally posted by engleby View Post
                speiths the man scary thing is hes onlly like 23 years of age
                Good time to be a fan of the game.

Shit ton of crazy talented young players from all over the globe.

Comment

You got to be a special type of fag to one star a thread about golf.

Comment

Good time to be a fan of the game.

Shit ton of crazy talented young players from all over the globe.
                    yep its amazing the way they make the game look easy.

Comment

Working...
                    X