Collapse
No announcement yet.

British Open 2017 official thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Branden Grace shoots a 62, first time ever in a Major.

Guy was on fire putting.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Branden Grace shoots a 62, first time ever in a Major.

Guy was on fire putting.
      ****ing crazy..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
        So no one watching this.....

People hate on golf, but the majors are great and about as good of a tv watch as any other sport.. every 10 seconds is a shot... it's not slow tv
        How often do you play golf?. I have not yet play a single round this year. just the driving range.

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
          How often do you play golf?. I have not yet play a single round this year. just the driving range.
          Haven't played since I was a teenager 20 years ago..

But I do play the shyt out of golden tee..

Comment

Spieth ran off with it today.. unless he shoots a 75 tmrw he should have this one..

Comment

Tournament final is great

Straight up duel between Kucher n spieth

Comment

Spieth sure looked like he was going ito mplode, but man he flipped the switch.

Kuchar has been a favorite of mine for a while, but looks like he is going to come up short.

Comment

Amazing turn around by Spieth after that crazy 13th.

That boy good.

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
                    Spieth sure looked like he was going ito mplode, but man he flipped the switch.

Kuchar has been a favorite of mine for a while, but looks like he is going to come up short.
                    Spieth showed true greatness today.. like Jordan or ray Leonard or tiger,,, true sports greats rise to the occasion.

Spieth got tied, the bogey to give up lead, only to birdie or eagle nearly every hole after that in the clutch.

It wasn't that kuchar played bad or melted down, spieth was simply better and would not be denied

PGA championship should be good at quall hollows.. Rory owns that course and is looking for a showdown with spieth

Comment

I sort of follow golf. My older brother is a huge golf fan.

He talks to me about it when we hang out. Is Speith good or just a lucky run?

Comment

Working...
                      X