No announcement yet.

30 Day Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    But you eat fruits and foods with sugar, right?
    Blueberries in my oats.

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
      I did the 30 day no sugar challenge back in 2016 and it was extremely difficult! I love eating sweets, cookies, pastries, etc., etc. but I should do this challenge again.

Don't rain on this dude's parade. There's naturally occurring sugar in fruits, vegetables, etc. The no sugar challenge is basically abstaining from anything that has "added" sugar to it. Eating an apple is OK, eating an apple pie, not OK.
      Thanks for the correction because I know the body needs sugar so you better be getting it some way/some how.

Comment

• Originally posted by man down View Post
        Blueberries in my oats.
        I am sure it was in other things you ate because sugar is crucial to your health in the right amounts.

Comment

• I am currently on day 12 with no alcohol.

Comment

I am sure it was in other things you ate because sugar is crucial to your health in the right amounts.
            Just carbs, rice and baked potatoes and sweet potatoes. Nothing but lemon water for my drink.

Comment

Just carbs, rice and baked potatoes and sweet potatoes. Nothing but lemon water for my drink.
              You quite the health guy.

So tell me some foods that by themselves that when you eat them you feel energized.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Cool task for the NSB/Lounge crew.

I've been slacking on my read 100 books in a year goal so I'm going to get back on pace by reading 30 books in 30 days.
                that would be insane, you'd have to read really short books like 2000 words or less, either that or you are a lightning fast reader.

Comment

• Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  that would be insane, you'd have to read really short books like 2000 words or less, either that or you are a lightning fast reader.
                  LOL nah, but yea I'll do 9 audiobooks (which I'll have on 1.3x-2x speed usually) for every 1 kindle book probably.

Comment

You quite the health guy.

So tell me some foods that by themselves that when you eat them you feel energized.
                    **** I forgot Banana and strawberries.

Between meals I use two cups Greek plain yogurt along with a handful of blueberries three strawberries and a banana. Throw it in the magic bullet and mix it all up.

Its GOOD! But yeah its not a lot of carbs.

There was a time I would eat anything to get bigger. Those days are over. Im going for a more slender in shape look, better for me. Im getting too old for bulking. My stomach doesnt like it. Its a VERY hard adjustment because my clothes are not tight. I use to wear a XXL and it would be tight all over. My arms were 21 inches. For a guy thats 6'4 thats pretty good size.

Now Im chicken, fish, ground turkey, veggies. Red meat once a week. My BP has gone down 40 points in a short amount of time.

Comment

**** I forgot Banana and strawberries.

Between meals I use two cups Greek plain yogurt along with a handful of blueberries three strawberries and a banana. Throw it in the magic bullet and mix it all up.

Its GOOD! But yeah its not a lot of carbs.

There was a time I would eat anything to get bigger. Those days are over. Im going for a more slender in shape look, better for me. Im getting too old for bulking. My stomach doesnt like it. Its a VERY hard adjustment because my clothes are not tight. I use to wear a XXL and it would be tight all over. My arms were 21 inches. For a guy thats 6'4 thats pretty good size.

Now Im chicken, fish, ground turkey, veggies. Red meat once a week. My BP has gone down 40 points in a short amount of time.
                      I can't **** with yogurt. I can work with bananas though. They grow in my back yard.

Comment

Working...
                      X