30 Day Challenge!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
    Here are my 30 day challenges starting tomorrow:

Quit eating processed sugar (basically no candy, cakes, cookies, ice cream, soda, etc.)

Eat 1 slice of pizza instead of my usual 2

Exercise at least 15 minutes a day

Meditate for at least 15 minutes a day

Quit Twitter
    F#ck man good luck with that one. I've dabbled with that on a few days or even a week at times & apparently 99.9% of everything has sugar in it these days so you can't hardly eat anything. And 100% of everything that tastes good & is addictive gots it in it.

If you do it this 30 days period, give me your cheat sheet & I'll do it for the next 30 day period cuz thats definitely something I wanna do.

Comment

I'm sort of doing something similar this year, i started a 60 day challenge for alcohol, i'm on day 109, it's easy now, don't even think about it, apart from now. 30 day challenge is 'in.

Back in late March I read up a fair bit on intermittent fasting, 16hrs no food and 8hrs eat, so I thought do that for a month and see how I do, I like my food, so that fluffed up within day 10 twice. But last month ticked that 30 day box and it's been another 22 days keeping it up, I wonder if it's just become normal for me now? I assume so.

The benefits have been many and noticeable, I sleep better and my temperament is more even (not on here though, not on here, people like me on this place make me furious). I give 'more of a fuck' in general really, physically look and feel quite a bit different inside and out, i'd explain more but too boring, too much read.

For this thread i'll crack the whip with a 30 day challenge on the pot. It's the last fortress to be raided so I might as well, I wont be starting this week, I've some in, while it's laying around I wont be able to leave it, and fuck selling it, it's mine.

Technically it would be 30 days T total, brain growth?

Also, 30 day challenge for talking to a stranger when in public (not work), i'm on day 2, I just decided it's a 30 day challenge..........now. Could be interesting, random. I dgaf.

EDIT
      And quit carbs for 30 days is a NICE one, did me brilliant, will be doing again. And no fucks given either.
      Last edited by RightJab; 07-18-2017, 09:22 PM.

Comment

Comment

Alright starting from now, 30 days of no fapping

Comment

Alright, boys and girls, let the challenges begin. I have started mine today....

Comment

How about 30 days of objectivity from posters. That includes the post PAC mutated bandwagoners that swear by "flômos"

Comment

I was gonna make a post jokingly suggesting that I just fapped but ya know what **** it, I'll actually try to do this 30 day no fap thing. Been meaning to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                  No boxingscene for me for 30 days. Starting right..........now!
                  Everybody comment on this dudes page let's blow up his notifications for 30 days straight haha

Who's in?

Comment

Fxck it I'm in

Comment

Finished!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X