Awesome, keep it up!

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Yo. Gimme me a challenge, man.
    How bout meditating 15 minutes a day for the next 30 days

Comment

• 7 more days.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        That being the case I'm spending the next 30 days studying poker to prep for the WSOP for the first of 2 events I plan to play that has day 1 starts from May 30 to June 2. I wanna spend AT LEAST 2 hours a day studying/playing poker for the next 30 days with a equal-ish focus on studying as playing cuz I've in the past undervalued studying over playing cuz playing is waaaaaay more fun then studying & I think that hurt my game in the past.
        I failed miserably on keeping this up.

Gonna re-start this tomorrow & keep my focus & motivation on better this time around.

Gonna push back my tournament comeback debut to the The Colossus WSOP event that starts on June 26. That also gives me a full 30 days & another half of a 30 days to work. That tournament format is better for my style of play then the previous tournament I was looking to comeback to as well so probably works out for the best anyway.

Comment

Gonna re-start this tomorrow & keep my focus & motivation on better this time around.

Gonna push back my tournament comeback debut to the The Colossus WSOP event that starts on June 26. That also gives me a full 30 days & another half of a 30 days to work. That tournament format is better for my style of play then the previous tournament I was looking to comeback to as well so probably works out for the best anyway.
          What did you graduate with?

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
            Awesome, keep it up!

How bout meditating 15 minutes a day for the next 30 days
            Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post

i decided to learn poker too. i playing some flash games and learning some more.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              i decided to learn poker too. i playing some flash games and learning some more.
              Theres a lot of high level players who break down things really good on Twitch who stream live all the time.

And there is a lot of content on Youtube too. Playing is good to learn, but watching guys play & breakdown their thought process will speed up your learning.

Good luck with this.

Comment

You won't do it, you're too busy debating posters on Boxingscene (and probably other websites).

Comment

• Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                  You won't do it, you're too busy debating posters on Boxingscene (and probably other websites).
                  Last night, i practice with a flash game. Looked up the different terms and i watched Youtube WPT final video 45 minutes long. i am enjoying it.

i heard of a game close to me. The buy in is $50 Jamaican. So we will see.

i noticed you can't quit Twitter and you spend more time on here than your promised to spend.

So judge not, lad!

Comment

How do you study poker?

Comment

How do you study poker?
                      Play around with poker calculators. Watch hand histories youtube videos/listen to hh podcasts. Talk to people who are better than me about how I played a hand & get their thoughts on it & their thoughts in general on poker theory. Study ICM & push/fold type sh^t. Join a poker training site. Lotsa stuff out there to improve your poker game.

If you are serious about poker join the 2 + 2 forum. Its a great place to start learning about poker. F#ck its a solid forum even if you don't play poker honestly cuz there are so many good subforums there. Its really the only other forum I f#ck with regularly besides this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X