Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Jr releases email admitting he met with Russian govt official to get dirt on HRC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ComicDon View Post
    The Don checks respondents signature. Checks respondents name.

The Don laughs.

The Don goes back to doing what Dons do.

I only read that much text from people I like or respect. The Don doesn't like you. The Don doesn't respect you. You do that math on that one friend.
    Lmfao! Nonsense. How about you rebuke any of what I said? Exactly everything I said is true, but your over here telling me you dont like me. nice ad hominem attack buddy. take you and the rest of conservative fox news loving white trash back to the abyss you came from.

Comment

You're a fool if you think Donald Jr didn't tell his father about the upcoming meeting with the Russian lawyer. Trump knew. What did he know and when did he know it?

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        You're a fool if you think Donald Jr didn't tell his father about the upcoming meeting with the Russian lawyer. Trump knew. What did he know and when did he know it?

Not tired of Crossing ur fingers on this one motocobra?

Comment

You idiots still defending this sham of an administration? It doesn't matter if the Russian lawyer was linked to the Kremlin or not, or if Goldstone was spicing up his side to attract Junior. Whatever was said, Junior had the meeting with the intent to get help from what he believed was the Russian government. That is essentially what lawyers refer to as conspiracy to commit a crime. The actual crime doesn't have to take place, just the intent to commit the act.

Comment

Originally posted by Hmabshir View Post
            nice ad hominem attack buddy. take you and the rest of conservative fox news loving white trash back to the abyss you came from.
            Oh the hypocrisy!!

Comment

Originally posted by North Star View Post
              You idiots still defending this sham of an administration? It doesn't matter if the Russian lawyer was linked to the Kremlin or not, or if Goldstone was spicing up his side to attract Junior. Whatever was said, Junior had the meeting with the intent to get help from what he believed was the Russian government. That is essentially what lawyers refer to as conspiracy to commit a crime. The actual crime doesn't have to take place, just the intent to commit the act.
              What law school did you attend?

Comment

If I'm donald trump or jr.. I hide behind whistleblower laws for protection.

Russia was only whistleblowing and revealing the fact that Hillary, dnc, and major media were colluding to rig election and primaries

Comment

Trump removed soon I hope. Total and utter fraud that he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    If I'm donald trump or jr.. I hide behind whistleblower laws for protection.

Russia was only whistleblowing and revealing the fact that Hillary, dnc, and major media were colluding to rig election and primaries
                    They cant touch either of them

Democrats got nothing

We got congress controll and senate

8years of trump democrats have to deal with it

Comment

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
                      Trump removed soon I hope. Total and utter fraud that he is.
                      Ur poosy getting wet?

Comment

Working...
                      X