Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Jr releases email admitting he met with Russian govt official to get dirt on HRC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    That website is a conservative site. Of course they're going to spin it as nothing. Run to your safe place echo chamber and put your head in the sand. I think it's a pretty big deal that Jr was told he would be meeting with a Russian government official to help his father's campaign.

Or maybe I'm just old school and remember when the Gore campaign alerted the FBI when they were given the Bush debate playbook.

Or when Pepsi Co. alerted the FBI when someone was trying to sell them Coke's secret recipe.

When approached by a foreign govt agent you alert the FBI. There is no debating this.
    There is no burying of head in sand. Keep following your CNN/NYT/MSNBC pied pipers who will lead you right into a rabbit hole of hysteria every time they think they dug up something of substance.

They are desperately clinging to hope that they will be able to dethrone Trump and find a smoking gun. It's just not there.

Meanwhile, your party leaders still think Bush is President and lament over the fact that their mother's couldn't get abortions. That's who is leading the charge for you, LMAO!

Comment

Because he asked a question about foreign govts giving money to campaigns. I linked him directly to the FEC page so he could get his answer. Keep up with the topic.
      Ummmm, no he didn't. I think you might be confused from all the excitement.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
        There is no burying of head in sand. Keep following your CNN/NYT/MSNBC pied pipers who will lead you right into a rabbit hole of hysteria every time they think they dug up something of substance.

They are desperately clinging to hope that they will be able to dethrone Trump and find a smoking gun. It's just not there.

Meanwhile, your party leaders still think Bush is President and lament over the fact that their mother's couldn't get abortions. That's who is leading the charge for you, LMAO!
        This is from the site you posted

The NY Times knows the source , Rob Goldstone, is not a reliable source and they know there is no proof, yet they reported it as if it was proven Russian collusion. There is no proof that Donald Jr. knew anything about any broader-based effort by Russia to support Trump.
        This is from the email Jr posted
        This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr. Trump

Comment

If you're a campaign official and you're approached by a foreign government with information that would influence the election what are you supposed to do?

A. Set up said meeting with the foreign govt official

B. Alert the FBI
          Whatever you say.

It's going to end up in nothing. Like EVERY other time you guys got all 'We got him now!' worked up and then nothing happened.

When will you guys ever figure it out.....

I've taken out a ban bet on this for a reason. And I'm not sweating that wager a bit. Want to put up too?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Now this is actual evidence...

But how is this any different than the DNC hiring a foreign intelligence agent to dig up dirt on trump in the "Russian dossier"?

Political opponents trying to dig up dirt on each other happens in every election, and the source of the dirt usually matters very little.

But at least this time its actual evidence and not some crazy "anonymous source" fake story

Nothing really to see here TBH. Trump Jr did nothing wrong. The left is looking for any little thing they can to get Trump impeached, and so far, they are failing miserably

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
              Whatever you say.

It's going to end up in nothing. Like EVERY other time you guys got all 'We got him now!' worked up and then nothing happened.

When will you guys ever figure it out.....

I've taken out a ban bet on this for a reason. And I'm not sweating that wager a bit. Want to put up too?
              No it's not whatever I say. It's what you're supposed to do. Just like Gore contacting the FBI when someone sent them Bush 41 debate notes. This isn't up for debate.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
                Motorcitycobra...you need a girlfriend (or boyfriend...whatever, not judging). Let it go. Nobody, and I mean nobody, gives a ****. MSM will tell you EVERYONE gives a ****, but in reality, MSM lies. Regularly. Find a warm hole to stick your penis in
                This, no one gives a ****. You're not going to get Trump impeached. It's a fruitless and losing battle.

Comment

This is from the site you posted

This is from the email Jr posted
                  This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and it's government's support for Mr. Trump
                  You posted an email from a NYT reporter who still doesn't have proof that the Russian Government helped put Trump into office.

But hey, your party is being led by people who think Putin invaded Korea. Good luck with that.

Comment

No it's not whatever I say. It's what you're supposed to do. Just like Gore contacting the FBI when someone sent them Bush 41 debate notes. This isn't up for debate.
                    So why didn't Hillary contact the FBI when she received debate questions in advance?

Hmmm.......

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      You posted an email from a NYT reporter who still doesn't have proof that the Russian Government helped put Trump into office.

But hey, your party is being led by people who think Putin invaded Korea. Good luck with that.
                      That's not an email from a NYT reporter. That's a NYT reporter commenting on the email Donald Trump Jr. released.

I don't have a party. I haven't voted in the general election since I voted for Bush in 2000.

Comment

Working...
                      X