Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Don Jr releases email admitting he met with Russian govt official to get dirt on HRC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    Link for everything you said. With percentages to back it up!
    Lmao....

Be more precise

What would you like a link to?

What are you disputing?

All I said was true

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      Now that we know a former Russian intelligence agent with dual citizenship was also at a meeting that quote may be relevant.

Last edited by maracho; 07-15-2017, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Libs a still chasing, Don still president. Keep wasting energy on this nothing burger and the GOP will lock down 2020 with ease

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          They weren't that ****ty when they had to fend for themselves... compare ghettos in the 40s n 50s and now.... huge difference,, and one of the biggest is there is now a lack of family structure..

And a lot of social programs, I'm not really against... I'm talking directly about welfare checks for unproductive adults... it only creates dependence on taxpayers
          There was a lack of family structure before the 1940s and the Great Depression cause some fathers to runaway from there families. Welfare was introduced after the Great Depression to help the elderly, disabled, and single mothers with children.
          I remember you complaining about the homeless gathered up in Seattle parks and communal areas. If there wasn't welfare you would see a huge increase in that in other cities.

So if what do you think we should do to those unproductive adults on welfare?

Comment

Lmao....

Be more precise

What would you like a link to?

What are you disputing?

All I said was true
            No Adam. You said a lot there. Provide links to all of it with supporting percentages.

Please don't pull that go find it yourself crap. I wanna be 100 percent certain about it like you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
              There was a lack of family structure before the 1940s and the Great Depression cause some fathers to runaway from there families. Welfare was introduced after the Great Depression to help the elderly, disabled, and single mothers with children.
              I remember you complaining about the homeless gathered up in Seattle parks and communal areas. If there wasn't welfare you would see a huge increase in that in other cities.

So if what do you think we should do to those unproductive adults on welfare?
              This is how uninformed you are... welfare didn't start til the 60s yet you claim in the 30s decades earlier

But what can I expect from the genius thats on record saying "it's fine to continue to go into debt as long as someone willing to loan you money. Illinois ain't in trouble till people stop loaning to them""

Time and time again, you sound like a fool, that's why I rarely **** with you anymore

Comment

This is how uninformed you are... welfare didn't start til the 60s yet you claim in the 30s decades earlier

But what can I expect from the genius thats on record saying "it's fine to continue to go into debt as long as someone willing to loan you money. Illinois ain't in trouble till people stop loaning to them""

Time and time again, you sound like a fool, that's why I rarely **** with you anymore
                Welfare didn't start in the 60'S and he's talking about FDR' s new deal in the 30's

Comment

Now watch the traitors go from "There was not collusion" to "This isn't a big deal"

What do you think of the following Fox responses to your CNN assertions?

Last edited by maracho; 07-16-2017, 05:21 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    What do you think of the following Fox responses to your CNN assertions?

What do I think of 2 peoples opinions vs Jr's lie? Their opinion doesn't matter.

Comment

What do I think of 2 peoples opinions vs Jr's lie? Their opinion doesn't matter.
                      During the election campaign, Trump publicly asked Russia for Hillary's leaked emails but received none. Moreover, Julian Assange said that what he and Wikipedia leaked on the Hillary campaign did not come from Russia. In the meantime, Obama and the Hillary friendly FBI did all the hacking against the Trump campaign.

Moreover still, how come NSA (the group that Obama illegally allowed to hack the privacy of thousands of innocent American's) didnt catch any of these Russian hackings? Probably because it was an inside job.

So do you actually have proof that Russia hacked and leaked Hillary's embarrassing DNC emails or are you yourself just witch hunting?
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-16-2017, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X