No announcement yet.

They got Deray from Black Lives Matter in the new Planet of the Apes

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Which black person is crying racism? Most people are laughing at dumb ass Deray. Not a single black person in here has cried racism. Deray is getting what he deserves for co opting Ferguson and pushing this intersectionality bull ****
    The ape in the movie is Deray and therefore Holywood is racist because the apes in the movie are the blm. In other words Holywood sees black people as monkeys.

Comment

Originally posted by apples View Post
      The ape in the movie is Deray and therefore Holywood is racist because the apes in the movie are the blm. In other words Holywood sees black people as monkeys.
      That's your interpretation. Who here has cried racism?

Comment

That's your interpretation. Who here has cried racism?
        You made the thread didn't you. I can see your motive. It's always about race with you and how they keepin a brotha down and shiett. Even in your other thread where the black thug attacked that feeble old man you were trying to paint the black thug as the victim, of course the old man exploited him and the black guy should have negotiated the terms before he started the work but his actions were very thuggish and unnecessary. You defended him hitting an eighty year old man.

Comment

You made the thread didn't you. I can see your motive. It's always about race with you and how they keepin a brotha down and shiett. Even in your other thread where the black thug attacked that feeble old man you were trying to paint the black thug as the victim, of course the old man exploited him and the black guy should have negotiated the terms before he started the work but his actions were very thuggish and unnecessary. You defended him hitting an eighty year old man.
          What's crazy is that I said the exact opposite of that. My thread is an attack on Deray. You're making up what you want to believe.

Comment

What's crazy is that I said the exact opposite of that. My thread is an attack on Deray. You're making up what you want to believe.
            Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. You just can't see it.

Comment

Sounds like you have a chip on your shoulder. You just can't see it.
              You can read the topic. I don't have to be slick. If I wanted to say it was racist I'd say it was racist. I've never bit my tongue in here when it comes to racism. People may disagree with me but I think most will agree that I say what I mean.

Comment

apples can't read or won't read.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                  apples can't read or won't read.
                  My comments weren't necessarily regarding this thread it had something to do with the other thread and threads. You aren't aware of that but you got involved.

Comment

Working...
                  X