No announcement yet.

Brushmyhairs 3rd Annual Fantasy Football League

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
    i had like 4 players on bye week and forgot to update and i still beat you.. i posted here on the lounge and you wouldnt stop crying about it.. haha
    You posted an image which had names. I like to keep things confidential.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      3 man league?.

No thanks.
      I'd like to get 10-12 people so it can be actually played.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
        You posted an image which had names. I like to keep things confidential.
        count me in if you have already "forgiven" me haha

Comment

count me in if you have already "forgiven" me haha
          If the team names have actual names of people next to them, do not post pictures Okay. You will be under strong consideration. I can't make an official decision on you just yet, but if we need you to be that 10th or 12th person, I will say yes

Comment

I'll play.

Yahoo

Standard or PPR, doesn't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by delacampos View Post
              I'll play.

Yahoo

Standard or PPR, doesn't matter.
              Hmm. How do I know you will be able to respond to the invite. You joined in december 2016 and only have 3 posts. This is suspect.

Comment

If the team names have actual names of people next to them, do not post pictures Okay. You will be under strong consideration. I can't make an official decision on you just yet, but if we need you to be that 10th or 12th person, I will say yes
                Lmao go faq yourself then. You only got 3 players confirmed yet you act like your fantasy football got a waiting list.. anyway I'm 100% sure the players you got will be active only for a few weeks then stop

Comment

The hell kind of attitude is that? Beggars can't be choosers, Brush. You gotta take anyone you can get, if you want there to be another "annual" Brush league.

Comment

Lmao go faq yourself then. You only got 3 players confirmed yet you act like your fantasy football got a waiting list.. anyway I'm 100% sure the players you got will be active only for a few weeks then stop
                    66.66% sure.

I'll always set my lineup.

That said, a league with 3 teams can't even run

I think the minimum is 4, which is still pretty damn stupid.

Comment

do you need to be in a wheelchair for this one?

Comment

Working...
                      X