Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CNN and fake news

Comment

Comment

I started to love Trump even more even though he is not my president. I loved the guy before the elections and thought it would be good for you Americans if he won. Good guy, most important, he is honest. I always thought all the bs they said abt him being racist or women hater was fake.
        Now he is exposing the fake news spread to whole world by Bush's America, EU and sadly TR and Middle Eastern countries just to throw Essad regime off to share Syrian lands.
        I think at least for a little while, US won't disturb other countries for their sources and bring death on people for money as long as this guy stays there.

Comment

However Trump's presidency goes, calling out CNN on their lying bull**** is a lasting gift to humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2111 View Post

Same girl, same day, same crisis, but being held by 3 different rescuers.

Fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
              Same girl, same day, same crisis, but being held by 3 different rescuers.

Fake news.
              This.

Pretty silly to make a "fake news" thread and then lead it off with fake news.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                X