Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    I hope you have Gay kids one day

What will you do then?
    Nothing. I have nothing against gay people. I have some close friends that are gay. I'm against the normalisation of ignoring facts about gender and biology. I don't care if a guy wants to live their life as a woman or the other way around. I've dated a ladyboy before.

I just don't agree these things should be forced upon children at a young age and warping their sense of reality about things like Gender because factually there are 2 genders, unless in rare medical cases they are born both, which again is factual, not some dreamworld kind of gender fluidity.

If my child grows up to be gay, i'll be supportive. If my child grows up to be gay or trans, it's because that's how they feel, not because i've drilled it into them from a young age and almost making them become it just to make myself seem progressive or something. That is my real issue. It seems some parents are kind of using their kids in this way, just to make themselves to look good. It might be rare now, but the more it's publicised and normalised, the more it will happen.

It seems so many people are trying TOO hard to look liberal and progressive about certain things and it's actually making things worse. I'm personally very liberal to the point where i don't give a **** what people want to do or what they are, which is the very best way to show support and acceptance. Normalising things properly is to live and let live. Not making a song and dance about it all the time and using children who barely understand it to promote it.
    Last edited by TheBigLug; 07-11-2017, 08:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      They will soon enough.
      Will that before or after we will all be living under sharia law?

Or perhaps after the jews start WW3?

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
        I've dated a ladyboy before.

Comment

You American's MISREAD it.
          UK army is flying the UNION JACKoff all their bases....

Comment

Working...
          X