Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 8th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruuuushhh...the Chargers have a Korean kicker now. You know you want to trade me for him

Comment

• Drafting Philip Dorset looks really good now with him being traded to patriots

Comment

• Bat...I want Conner as Bell's handcuff. What do you want? He has value to me, but little value elsewhere. What do you want?

Comment

• League homepage division standings

Click standings and change to current projections

Yahoo is projecting

Reed, jerck, johnm and I as division winners

That'd be pretty cool playoffs, 4 of the originals.

Comment

• I like how when you go to the players lineup page, at the top, they show that players overall record now.

Shows how many leagues he's played on yahoo, overall win-loss, trophies won, etc.

Some of the original league members:

Left Hook Tua: 145W-58L-0D, %.714, 8 trophies
            JohnM: 192W-151L-0D, %.560, 9 trophies
            Jreckoning: 42W-33L, %.560, 1 trophy
            BattlingNelson: 107W-89L-0D, %.546, 5 trophies
            Burner: 84W-81L-0D, %.509, 1 trophy
            Reedickyaluss: 60W-59L-0D, %.504, 1 trophy

Reed, you need a good season this year. Or you gonna go below .500

Wow, the last 2 seasons (pure luck) bat has got his stats somewhat respectable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              Drafting Philip Dorset looks really good now with him being traded to Patriots
              I worry about Patriots players. They have a high octane offense but the problem is a different guy can be the star every week unless it's Gronk or Brady. Belichick is full of tricks and it can wreak havoc on fantasy outcomes for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                I like how when you go to the players lineup page, at the top, they show that players overall record now.

Shows how many leagues he's played on yahoo, overall win-loss, trophies won, etc.

I used a different account the year I won so it's not really accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                  I worry about Patriots players. They have a high octane offense but the problem is a different guy can be the star every week unless it's Gronk or Brady. Belichick is full of tricks and it can wreak havoc on fantasy outcomes for sure.
                  You are correct.. unless it's Brady I shy away from patriots players though edelmen and welker were always money in the slot, hopefully Dorset fills that role and gets me 70+ catches.. probably not

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
                    I used a different account the year I won so it's not really accurate.
                    That aint yahoo fault

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      I like how when you go to the players lineup page, at the top, they show that players overall record now.

We were talking about that in the chat.

I wonder what my record would look like if I didn't used to draft a **** ton of teams in public leagues then just let them sit all year.

Comment

Working...
                      X