Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official 8th Annual Fantasy Football Walt Liquor Bowl

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am liking my team. Did the best I could with the dreaded no-man's land of the number 11 spot.

Can't wait to get this **** crackin, gents!

Comment

• Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
      I am liking my team. Did the best I could with the dreaded no-man's land of the number 11 spot.

I mentioned how much I liked your team on the app chat thing. Loaded at wr.

Comment

I am liking my team. Did the best I could with the dreaded no-man's land of the number 11 spot.

Yeah I feel ya. I picked 12th and in a 16 team league, seemed like forever in between picks..

I totally waited too late for qb.. usually rds 8-10 you can land a decent qb, but then bam, I was left with Eli and then I was going to swing back around and grab wentz but somebody beat me to him..

If Kareem hunt gets the bulk of touches in KC, I think he was my steal in the draft

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          Yeah I feel ya. I picked 12th and in a 16 team league, seemed like forever in between picks..

I totally waited too late for qb.. usually rds 8-10 you can land a decent qb, but then bam, I was left with Eli and then I was going to swing back around and grab wentz but somebody beat me to him..

If Kareem hunt gets the bulk of touches in KC, I think he was my steal in the draft
          I had Hunt queue'd . Thought I was being sneaky, and about that same minute, you grabbed him lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post

Yeah, that's the thing about qb. Once they start going in this league you gotta grab them. I got Cousins early but looking for a backup the cupboard was pretty bare, but I figured barring injuries the back up is good for a week or two.

As far as running backs go, people were saying they had too many but every year a boatload of them get hurt so a no-name becomes a star. And in our league that no-name is probably on somebody's roster or they finagled him when they got a good waiver wire spot two weeks before they blew up. Hunt is definitely a good pick seeing as Ware is probably a no-go.
            Last edited by jreckoning; 08-27-2017, 07:35 PM.

Comment

• My team would be so ****ty IRL but I think I will have a decent squad. Got RB's out the ass.... This was the first year that Yahoo gave me over like a C- draft grade.

Anyone wants to try to trade with Das Wolfschanze, you have to PM here. I don't do the whole owning a smartphone thing.. Anyone is available for an actual offer, not like the normal start the year with super ****ty offers.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                I mentioned how much I liked your team on the app chat thing. Loaded at wr.
                O really?

Golota, give me wr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                  O really?

Golota, give me wr.
                  AJ Green, Dez, and ARob for starting WRs.

A little light at RB, though.

I really like Powell but don't like Lacy much this year. But he's got depth with some pass catching backs.

Comment

• Any one know who the auto-drafters were?

I'd love to look at their lineups.

You never know in this crap shoot of a game.

Comment

Any one know who the auto-drafters were?

I'd love to look at their lineups.

You never know in this crap shoot of a game.
                      Me. Horrible draft for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X