Police Officer Shot Dead Sitting In Patrol Car In 'Unprovoked Attack'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heres the thing.....

drug dealers, pimps and f@gotty gang members hate popo

the residents of those shlt boxes are too scared to stand up for themselves OR need the dealers around to get their drug on....

''leave them boys alone. they aint bothering nobody (when popo leave, hit me with a $20) !!!!''

and how do those loving dealers and bangers treat their customers/neighbors ?!?!?!?

''i swear, if any mf'ing n word snitches on me or my crew, bullets will be flying up in here !!!''

very strange set up

Comment

Originally posted by maracho View Post
      No offence but I can see why some types would rationalize the police as the only just part of government. ..reminds me of the loud xneighbor with the cloverleaf tats who only came to love police after Fergusan
      Not sure what this means or what it has to do with anything in my post?

If your political views don't reflect statistical reality and instead reflect your distaste for your "loud neighbor with cloverleaf tattoos" (I don't know what that means either) then you are likely in the wrong.

Comment

This POS had a history of violence. Back in 2001 when he was 18, he and a group of friends were arrested for assaulting a police officer with brass knuckles. In 2006 he robbed someone at gunpoint and went to prison. My guess is, whatever happened to him in prison was a result of his belligerent attitude and was probably confrontational with guards and other inmates. He was a violent thug who killed an innocent officer.

I get that there are people whose experiences shape their opinion of police. I have been on the wrong end of the law and have witnessed police corruption first hand. I know how cops can be and I'm not an unconditional apologist for them. I can understand how some people can grow to distrust and even hate them, I get it. But I also know this country would turn to liquid shyt if every cop across the nation called in sick for a week. Imagine the chaos and mayhem that would follow.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
          Idk the lady. Idk that the guy who shot her knew her. Idk what exactly even is the reasoning for this shooting if there even is one. RIP to the lady in fact.

But what I'm saying is ANYONE in a police uniform can represent a certain evil to people who've been wronged by one or more people who've worn that police uniform. And there has been a systematic war going on for decades & only recently have some people started to attack cops over all these previous injustices.

And til the cops start to realize + accept their own errors & most importantly start fixing them this will keep happening.

It definitely is.
          The story is that the murderer had been making anti-cop posts on facebook and he went out and actually did what he was insinuating he was gonna do. It could've been any cop, it was her unfortunately. She wasn't a specific target.

Comment

The guy was a piece of ****, plain and simple. Shooting him doesn't really solve the larger issue though. It's a start, an eye for an eye. But it doesn't solve anything.

Originally posted by animalfan10 View Post
            Lets be real this shooter was a Low IQ'ed loser who probably lived off/supported himself off of Food Stamps and never worked a real job a day in his life....Easy to "lash out" when you are a multi- convicted felon with literally nothing to loose by dieing.....

In a perfect world (with minimal/no Welfare/Food Stamps) he would have been culled out of the population...But because of Anti-Darwinistic Libtard policies Average-High IQ people who are productive have to support and feed losers like this for their entire lives until they finally "lash out"...Should just let Darwin take its course..
            But the question is why was he raised to be a criminal?

His parents, lack of parents, location (neighborhood), peers, quality of education from both mother and school?

It's much easier to put it like you put it. Basically claiming the obvious. But the not so obvious is how and why did his history of crime started? Was he born this way? Did society make him this way? And how can we stop it, and do YOU want to stop it? And do you want to stop it properly or is your view just "kill them all"?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
              The story is that the murderer had been making anti-cop posts on facebook and he went out and actually did what he was insinuating he was gonna do. It could've been any cop, it was her unfortunately. She wasn't a specific target.
              Yea thats not really surprising to me as f#cked up as it is to go murder a random person like that. When you have outliers on the cop side doing bad things to citizens you'll have outliers on the citizens side also who'll want to bring their own form of justice for themselves, people they know or the cause in general.

Police need to realize you reap what you sow & you can't go around doing bad things or not punishing the people doing bad things among police officers cuz they are all on a team that represents something to the rest of us that takes greater responsibility & conscience on their parts that isn't being respected like it should be.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                Yea thats not really surprising to me as f#cked up as it is to go murder a random person like that. When you have outliers on the cop side doing bad things to citizens you'll have outliers on the citizens side also who'll want to bring their own form of justice for themselves, people they know or the cause in general.

Police need to realize you reap what you sow & you can't go around doing bad things or not punishing the people doing bad things among police officers cuz they are all on a team that represents something to the rest of us that takes greater responsibility & conscience on their parts that isn't being respected like it should be.
                Great points. Expect somebody to come along and say you are supporting criminals.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                  Great points. Expect somebody to come along and say you are supporting criminals.
                  LOL not unexpected.

Comment

Dude is an idiot, random cop? I mean if this guy killed the cop that choked Eric Garner to death then it would be a different story. However, this is all whiplash of the current events between police and citizens in this country. It seems to be getting worse and worse, with both sides participating. No one can deny the police have done things that they should be hanged for but get away with and no one can deny citizens are doing things that they should hang for and the funny thing is that the citizens do get in trouble, while the police dont.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
                      Not sure what this means or what it has to do with anything in my post?

If your political views don't reflect statistical reality and instead reflect your distaste for your "loud neighbor with cloverleaf tattoos" (I don't know what that means either) then you are likely in the wrong.
                      Simple..your faith in police reports and justice system stats seems encredulously delusional and I'm trying to find out why.

Maybe you never questioned status quo and/or have had very little run-ins with the police.

or hopefully you are not like my ex-neighbor with the Aryan Brotherhood tattoos. The dude was always railing against the police but suddenly got real friendly with them after the Ferguson protests. Dude also happenned to be a loud bully always wanting to slap box and wrassle the weaker kids when he was happy. However on other days he'd go all bipolar threatening to kick their teeth in and what not. That is until somebody said, hey Nathan why don't you wressle me? Turns out that ol Nathan was just a rag doll so he moved away.

Moral of the story is people get so scared of the truth they just believe what they want to believe. In Nathan's case he seemed willing to join any group if he thought it would help him get all loud against those he feared
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-08-2017, 06:34 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X