• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Dean Razorback....

Weak
    But that's all I know about you haha
    don't worry man, i was just laughing at the memes and had to quote brush, he is telling everyone to go back to the NFL thread to see that he isn't asian. but we all know he wasn't there in the first place

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFan85 View Post
      I strongly feel Kigali is Chollo's alt.. only one of them post at a time..
      i always thought kigali was therealpugilist, they both post similar. they both quote everyone they don't agree with, and don't use the multi quote option so you end up seeing pages of just their quotes. i had kigali on ignore list (the only poster i had there) so i did't realize he hasn't been posting. cholo is back, said he was gonna leave if jacobs was to lose to GGG, he has me on ignore list lol

Comment

I strongly feel Kigali is Chollo's alt.. only one of them post at a time..
        Yeah that makes sense

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
          i always thought kigali was therealpugilist, they both post similar. they both quote everyone they don't agree with, and don't use the multi quote option so you end up seeing pages of just their quotes. i had kigali on ignore list (the only poster i had there) so i did't realize he hasn't been posting. cholo is back, said he was gonna leave if jacobs was to lose to GGG, he has me on ignore list lol
          Well I have Kigali on ignore too.. so that he doesn't quote me..
          Chollo isn't man enough to keep his word.. He claims Jacobs won so keeps posting, what a tool..

What does your kovalev sig mean bro?

Comment

Well I have Kigali on ignore too.. so that he doesn't quote me..
            Chollo isn't man enough to keep his word.. He claims Jacobs won so keeps posting, what a tool..

What does your kovalev sig mean bro?

it's from the simpsons, it means kovalev or death. i'm still a fan of the krusher no matter what. some posters believe that one only cheered for him because the hate for ward, and once ward beat him they were gonna jump off the train, but not me. still a fan

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              nobody is going to those pages you cripple fuck

Comment

• The Permaban graveyard......

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr Kewl Hair View Post
                  Freedom

Winner of the thread

Comment

• TriggerHappy

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Actually, that's DoubleleftH00K. Adam is balanced sometimes.

Comment

Working...
                      X