No announcement yet.

Lets be real: this GSW squad would beat any version of LA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Steph just put up the same numbers as a prime Kobe this finals.

Kevin is the best player in the NBA.

Klay signed the toaster.
    *They would beat any version of any team.... ever.

Other than Team USA and all-star teams, this is the best roster of all-time.

Comment

Comment

GSW looked good/great against teams today because the defense is a joke nowadays

Cavs is not a barometer of great defense and Lebron is getting overrated on defensive side

i'll take my chances on 2004 Pistons against this GSW

Comment

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
          GSW looked good/great against teams today because the defense is a joke nowadays

Cavs is not a barometer of great defense and Lebron is getting overrated on defensive side

i'll take my chances on 2004 Pistons against this GSW
          the age old mythological argument. Warriors would score 300 points against any team from the 80's and 90's.

Please get NBAtv an watch the classic games or even look up full games on youtube and torrent. Stop watching highlights.

80's 90's basketball was trash on both ends of the court.

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post
            the age old mythological argument. Warriors would score 300 points against any team from the 80's and 90's.

Please get NBAtv an watch the classic games or even look up full games on youtube and torrent. Stop watching highlights.

Da **** are you smoking none of the point guards today even try to defend there are no centers in the league anymore that's why guys like Tristan Thompson get max contacts ffs

Comment

Originally posted by -Swizzy- View Post

this is from the guy who said Curry is an elite defender

pls stop posting on basketball threads, it's for your own good

Comment

Not sure they even beat A.I. and the nobodies he took to the finals.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                  Not sure they even beat A.I. and the nobodies he took to the finals.
                  You probably need to calm down on whatever shit you are on right now, fam.

Because not even the Holy Ghost of Philly booing Santa Claus believes that shit.

Comment

Don't think so all the lakers would have to do is keep throwing the ball to prime Shaw. The whole starting Warriors five would foul out. Plus prime Kobe would be ungaurdable. Don't see it happening. It's nice that you just started watching basketball though.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      Da **** are you smoking none of the point guards today even try to defend there are no centers in the league anymore that's why guys like Tristan Thompson get max contacts ffs
                      Because there are more picknrolls in the nba so bigs have to be versatile. And there were plenty of guys like Tristan playing center back then. Even 6'7 215 lbs Rodman would guard centers at times. I think you're the one on the pipe.

Originally posted by MaD RoBoT View Post
                      this is from the guy who said Curry is an elite defender

pls stop posting on basketball threads, it's for your own good
                      He is. If you don't understand that then you don't know basketball. The guy is never out of position and stays in front of his player better than anyone not named Avery Bradley.

Comment

Working...
                      X