"Mod -MEGA-": A Year In Review

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    I'm too needy and I like to sing
    Hey Nick Kyrigios, (sing to tune of YMCA) Hey Elroy Leroy WHY ARE YOU GAY? hey Leroy Elroy WHY ARE YOU GAY-HAY? You take ev-er-y- thing up your fucking ass, u can hang OUT WITH ALL YOUR BOYS. ELROY, theres no need to feel down, I SAID LEROY, get yourself off the ground, THERE'S NO NEED TO BE A faggot (refrain), HEY ELROY LEROY, WHY ARE U GAY, HEY ELROY LEROY WHY ARE U GAY-HAY!
    Yes, sing it boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      Please KICK ME some more, Hammer.

Done!

Comment

• Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
        Done!

Who are you?

Who's dick you sucking?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post

Who's dick am I (MEGA) sucking?
          Mega is sucking his boyfriend's dick. (Nice try editing my post, MOD).
          Last edited by HAMMER77777; 09-03-2017, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Poll to follow
            You are gay like TBear and BostonGuy. Props to you.

Comment

• im glad homer was able to avoid eviction just long enough to officially expose his h0m0sexuality

Comment

Who are you?

Who's dick you sucking?
                Originally posted by HAMMER77777 View Post
                My bf's.
                after you edited it, A 2 WORD FNCKING COMMENT, you still fncked it up.....AND TOLD THE TRUTH !!!!

mega~''whos cahk are you smoking ?''
                homer~''MY BF's :d (big ol f@ggoty cum soaked grin).''

you were able to fix/hide you ''sharrade'' fnck up, but not this.

1st you buy yourself a ''kick me im a f@g'' gift
                then you refuse to acknowlede said fnck up
                THEN you blame it sloppy typing
                and now, you officially outed yourself

he-travel picked the right cvnt

Comment

• looool did they not train mega on how to use mod features or something? he's been trying to ban hammer77777 for like the last 5 pages and hasn't been able to do so. it looks so bad lol! and i don't even like that loser hammer77777.

i was starting to wonder why he never bans anyone even for the most racist comments like Zaroku who has used racial slur after racial slur against me. but the truth is that he doesn't even know how to lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
                    looool did they not train mega on how to use mod features or something? he's been trying to ban hammer77777 for like the last 5 pages and hasn't been able to do so. it looks so bad lol! and i don't even like that loser hammer77777.

i was starting to wonder why he never bans anyone even for the most racist comments like Zaroku who has used racial slur after racial slur against me. but the truth is that he doesn't even know how to lol.
                    Look mang, hammer77777 is my boy. He gifted himself a dildo cuz he sent it to me... He's hoping I'll use it on him.. or his man, while he jacks himself into a phaggot phrenzy.

MEGA, aka Mr. Cool is just letting H77777 have our fun.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Look mang, hammer77777 is my boy. He gifted himself a dildo cuz he sent it to me... He's hoping I'll use it on him.. or his man, while he jacks himself into a phaggot phrenzy.

MEGA, aka Mr. Cool is just letting H77777 have our fun.
                      except he isn't.

go back a few pages, he's trying his hardest to ban hammer from the lounge but has failed over and over. he doesn't know how to use the features.

Comment

Working...
                      X