Clear All

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
    look at the size of those hands

you know deskflop is soiling his monitor

It's drenched.

Comment

• Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
      Hhhmm,

So we have Shaolin Sword and Lalin Promotions as prime suspects. Wonder who else could possibly be behind this?

tbh i'd say lalin promotions is prime suspect, insulted turks a couple of times today which has upset him and i wouldnt put it past him being crazy enough to waste time doing all that.

Comment

It's drenched.

bruh !!!

some of that splashed over here

Comment

• deskflop.........

Comment

deskflop.........

Damn.

Who can turn down that invite?

Desk Flop is one strong man.

Comment

deskflop.........

I think he's on the verge of "coming out."

Last message:

"Look at you trying to get your friends to gang up on me(I bet he's into gangbangs, eh?) acting the tough guy in the crowd. How are you on your own coward LMAO. (lots of gay undertones there to get me alone, wonders how I am 'on my own')

Such coward behavior(I've been a bad boy). One on one if you are man enough(he wants and needs a LOT of MAN). No need to involve others just me and you(he's shy- no gangbang).

PM me any time(OPEN INVITATION).

You'll probably return to the thread for support from your friends rofl(he does know me pretty well, the attentive rascal). What a coward you are(which is meant I think to be like what a coward you are with a deep pleading look in the eyes)."

Yes, desktop 0.

You want to show that "0" face to the big, strong coward.

Comment

Damn.

Who can turn down that invite?

Desk Flop is one strong man.

....apparently not deskFLOP

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                I think he's on the verge of "coming out."

Last message:

"Look at you trying to get your friends to gang up on me(I bet he's into gangbangs, eh?) acting the tough guy in the crowd. How are you on your own coward LMAO. (lots of gay undertones there to get me alone, wonders how I am 'on my own')

Such coward behavior(I've been a bad boy). One on one if you are man enough(he wants and needs a LOT of MAN). No need to involve others just me and you(he's shy- no gangbang).

PM me any time(OPEN INVITATION).

You'll probably return to the thread for support from your friends rofl(he does know me pretty well, the attentive rascal). What a coward you are(which is meant I think to be like what a coward you are with a deep pleading look in the eyes)."

Yes, desktop 0.

You want to show that "0" face to the big, strong coward.
                hes feeling the heat......
                Originally posted by desktop 0
                I told you I have no problem with you. My beef was with anthonydavid. No need to be someone else's lawyer.
                ''sry, toots (SS). when someone, ANYONE, messes when a homie, they mess with me ''

the alt should know how shlt works in the lounge. this should def get me some goodies

Comment

....apparently not deskFLOP

hes feeling the heat......

''sry, toots (SS). when someone, ANYONE, messes when a homie, they mess with me ''

the alt should know how shlt works in the lounge. this should def get me some goodies
                  Well, at least, he thinks you're a lawyer.

Figures you got that degree and the leather briefcase and ****...

Slick white bruvva

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    So we're coming up on almost a year now of me being mod. How do you guys think I've done and what could I do better?

I think I've done pretty well so far. On one end of the spectrum I have Freedom saying I'm a "black sympathizer" on the other end I have sunspace comparing me to Hitler.

I think that puts me somewhere in the middle. Which is pretty good and true to my character.

Mind you, I couldn't have done this without Bostonguy and Tbear's help and experience along the way. Props.

Anyways, all of you suck (imo) and need to step your game up! So if you got some **** to say then, here's the place. Get it off your chest, b*tch's!!

Poll to follow
                    honestly i think you're just about the perfect mod.

the best mods, are the ones who take a "lassiez faire" approach, or a 'hands off" approach - and only intervene when absolutely necessary.

the worst mods are the ones who do too much.

Just like government.

lol and i've been handed bans by you, but nothing excessive, but enough to make the point.

Comment

Well, at least, he thinks you're a lawyer.

Figures you got that degree and the leather briefcase and ****...

Slick white bruvva

that ''lawyer'' line stems from me ripping shlt up in freddys ''is freedom a racist'' thread.

anyway, just a matter of time before we get this thread active again

Comment

Working...
                      X