Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you make the panties drop?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My female coworker touched my arm though. Most action I've gotten in a while. It's a step in the right direction for me. I'm staying positive. My life sucks big black ballsack.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
      My female coworker touched my arm though. Most action I've gotten in a while. It's a step in the right direction for me. I'm staying positive. My life sucks big black ballsack.
      Hit the gym and get in shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Hit the gym and get in shape.
        I am in good shape.

Comment

its OK bubbles, perhaps try and flirt through Conky ur schitpuppet bud?

Or show your array of Karts and Cats?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
            its OK bubbles, perhaps try and flirt through Conky ur schitpuppet bud?

Or show your array of Karts and Cats?
            The ladies do seem to take a liking to Pur Monster and ****rock.

You might be on to something!

Comment

The ladies do seem to take a liking to Pur Monster and ****rock.

You might be on to something!
              invite Barb' over for an easy lay?, beware the schitwinds are a comin' if Lahey finds out bout it tho bud.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                invite Barb' over for an easy lay?, beware the schitwinds are a comin' if Lahey finds out bout it tho bud.
                ****hawks too!

Comment

Originally posted by Agent Black View Post
                  Did punchr hack your account?

Comment

Before i met my long time lady i was always able to hit up the dating sites and pull a lady on whatever night i chose. Fair call to say some of them were overweight or facially batbashed...but i still call them wins because for all they knew i could have been pug ugly too. Its all about the chat. Get that down and you will never have to frown.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                      Before i met my long time lady i was always able to hit up the dating sites and pull a lady on whatever night i chose. Fair call to say some of them were overweight or facially batbashed...but i still call them wins because for all they knew i could have been pug ugly too. Its all about the chat. Get that down and you will never have to frown.
                      Nothing wrong with a slump buster every now and then.

Comment

Working...
                      X