No announcement yet.

Why Do Jews Not Acknowledge Christ?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I see. If you wanna interpret that verse that way but all he said was go and spread the gospel. He never said go start a religion and name it Christianity.
    What is a religion but a set of teachings and standards to live your life by?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      How you know so much about angel politics?
      It is cool to ask to be an animal though?
      Lol. That is funny. But wouldn't you rather rip through the wind in amazing speeds and see the land like non other? Also I think these birds don't have predators. Some beings fear nothing because they have it easy. Humans generally worry about wealth. I just want to be free like a bird!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.MojoRisin' View Post
        What I don't get is if the Old Testament wasn't true then when did people start to make up the religion? It had to start with one guy just thinking of a story. Why would anyone believe it? You can't just wake up one day and start telling your neighbors that Moses freed us from slavery in Egypt. Nobody would believe you, I don't care what year it is folks had logical thinking processes back then.
        Good question. The New Testament...the first Christian Bible was commissioned...paid for..inspected and approved by a pagan emperor for church use by the Roman Emperor Constantine the Great (274-337 CE). All the writings about Christ were done a few hundred years after his death. Given the very short life exception at the time...it was all many generations later. Very few were literate...and very little was ever written about Christ prior. There in fact is only enough written about him that was past on to know he did indeed exist.

I believe Jews viewed his a mortal man...just another Jew. it was Constantine the pagan who made him a God after he converted to use the church to create the Holy Roman Empire at a time when Rome had all but lost the Empire. He created the "Divine Right"...the decree that "the Kings were Kings because it was the will of God" and the Kings of Europe embraced Christianity and the Holy Roman Empire survived and Jesus was their God. To not accept this meant an after-life of eternal burning in hell by the devil. So...you had a choice...Jesus and obedience...or the devil and a miserable painful after-life of suffering. It all went off without a hitch.

Comment

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
          How is turkey with Islam in young people do they follow the religion? I seen some comments in youtube with turks who hate Islam and call it a arabic religion and either not follow anything or talk about Turks real culture in tengrism, i think they may be nationalists.
          If you recall, we were the Ottoman Empire in WWI. A simple but sophisticated people in marine warfare with our naval fleets. We then soon become the Republic of Turkey by our great Kemal Mustafa Ataturk. He flipped our country to the West. He literally changed our Alphabet use from Arabic to Latin within a matter of 5 years tops. Our country has always had Christians and Jews. Of course those would feel to be the minority, our people aren't bigots about it because our culture is old.

However as more and more ruralites invade Istanbul, our Metropolis, the more dummies we get, or as we call "the uneducated" because they bring their village old ideas on some dumbfounded shït. They are also religious by tradition from 700+ years and they don't get involved with any NEWly made ISIS crap propaganda. However, because news in the general world is different from the USA in particular we also have our political critics on Armenians, Jews, Christians, just to be on TV. Not sure where you are from, but our shows are sophisticated too like in the USA. Turkey is ranked #5-6 in TV. When's i travel to Germany or Norway their broadcasting looks ghetto compared to ours.

I can't say Turks don't care about religion because it's not true. I'd say Turks in general are like American films from the 30s where its villagers or suburb folk would say "its Sunday time to go to chruch!" So perhaps in 50 years in theory it will be less significant. However in the last 4-5 years our now piece of shît Dictator Erdoğan is a super fascist and censoring ***gôt he's using religious propaganda to control our people. I'd say there are about 5 million intellectuals in Turkey that are high educated. Another 10-20 million passive. And the rest that just go with the flow like any other rural areas of countries. We have about 80million in Turkey. There lots of more Middle Eastern type Turks to our Eastern part of the country. Just like in the USA there's Alabama, Tennessee, Missouri, Georgia... I mean there are parts in the USA where life is contrasting to let's say New York.. same here. More towards the Syrian Border you'll find more "ghetto Turks" and I only say that because they easily voted for Erdoğan without knowing reality like living ina Matrix. Same goes for Trump voters in the USA. When you'd see Trump rallies those people don't look like your general Los Angeles or New York type people.

Lastly, Europe knows the power Turkey has in the medical sector, manufacturing, exports and our sustainability. They don't want us part of the EU for religious reasons as it would contradict a narrative that has been played for years hence the status quo. In reality we are much like Italian and Greek people, in fact our people share those same Mediterranean phenotype too. The west is very naive who we are.

Also after WWII many Kurds and ghetto Turks fled to Germany and other countries for labor for free citizenship since that's what Germany offered. So when they all arrived there their passports showed Turkish citizenship not "Kurdish." It was a lottery ticket for more than 500k immigrants. When you see those European Turks today they don't shed much resemblance from our Metro people and they took their Islamic ways of life with them. That's why in Europe you have so many Immigrant "Turks" with covered and some not. Plus the other Muslims throughout Europe are just generalized as the Turks from Germany, which as I said are mostly Kurds. For instance, Arthur Abraham, that dude looks like a Kurd.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
            There in fact is only enough written about him that was past on to know he did indeed exist.
            There really isn't enough evidence of any sort to say that we 'know' he existed, and there are a lot of problems with the evidence that we do have.

I'm not saying that there wasn't some preacher or religious figure that the new testament was based on.

I'm just saying that it is a matter of faith to believe that there was, because the evidence is not that good.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post
              There really isn't enough evidence of any sort to say that we 'know' he existed, and there are a lot of problems with the evidence that we do have.

I'm not saying that there wasn't some preacher or religious figure that the new testament was based on.

I'm just saying that it is a matter of faith to believe that there was, because the evidence is not that good.
              The Romans acknowledge in their history books that Jesus was an intellectual rebel. We don't have to bring any spiritualism or religion into it. He was just a man that amazed people. That's not hard to believe. Now believing his property to religious context is where doubt comes in. Jesus is a paradox to Jews because even though they won't want to acknowledge him as a Messiah of some sort they acknowledge his existence because he's Jewish!!! That's the biggest Paradox!!! There also stories of him being Half Jew which is another reason why there's conflicting On on his role. At any rate the dude was hung on the cross just the way the Romans generally practiced against criminals. This was so much of an affect that it influenced the Holy Roman Empire.

It was very significant times. You've got Romans that hijacked a Middle Eastern Intellectual land beliefs on how to control and inspire people while at the same time Jews didn't approve of that paradigm shift where a man of their own people was viewed as a "traitor" because it was not supposed to happen, especially when that his guy, Jesus, recounted the Old Testament and the stories about the prophets before him.

That's just hardcore proof of general politics. It happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomasexual View Post

"Immaculate Conception" is actually something that comes from Greek mythology. Zeus was said to have impregnated virgins to create Greek Gods like Hercules. The virgin Mary story was somewhat borrowed. Even Christmas was a Pagan Holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Mirko Troll Cop View Post
                  The Romans acknowledge in their history books that Jesus was an intellectual rebel.
                  The earliest accounts by any outsiders are fraught with historical problems, and indeed some outright fraud.

I'm not much of a fan of Rational Wiki, as they allow some biased stuff through. However this is fairly balanced - it gives a pretty good overview of the problems with the historicity of Jesus, while not taking an editorial stance of their own.

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Jesus_myth_theory

Comment

When I was working at newark airport we did the jewish flight i think the name was el al.... anyway i asked the jewish dude he said is that jesus didnt fulfill the requirements/prophecy that was needed in their teachings. Technically theyre still waiting for their messiah to come etc

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                      What is a religion but a set of teachings and standards to live your life by?
                      So every dietitian and life coach is pushing a religion then?

Comment

Working...
                      X