No announcement yet.

Why Do Jews Not Acknowledge Christ?!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    No need to guess, Enayze. Evidence of what I am is made clear with my interactions with MindGame.
    You're not denying that what he said is true....

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Is what Maracho said about you true?
      Do you think it is?
      If I was those things, would it make you happy?

Comment

You're not denying that what he said is true....
        If I were those things, would it make you happy?

Comment

If I were those things, would it make you happy?
          Are you ever going to answer the question ? With each dodge marachos accusations are only being enforced.

Comment

Are you ever going to answer the question ? With each dodge marachos accusations are only being enforced.
            Him seeing me in the light seems to bring joy to him so, so be it.

In your case though, if I were those things would it make you happy?

Comment

Him seeing me in the light seems to bring joy to him so, so be it.

In your case though, if I were those things would it make you happy?
              See there you go again, you cannot deny what he said. I'm starting to lose hope that what he is saying is actually false.

Comment

See there you go again, you cannot deny what he said. I'm starting to lose hope that what he is saying is actually false.
                Believe what you need to get by but if you are looking for what I truly am just check my back and forth posts with MindGame.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                  Ok this what I proposed to you and Siablo14 way back in this thread , which Siablo totally rejected and to which you explained that it was actually about the New Covenant.

However, Jesus taught about the Rock outside with his natural creation as He often did.

I also said, the New Covenant is about the Law written on men's hearts as apposed to stone tablets. Jesus was always the Messiah and faith was always based upon this foundation. Indeed, though His death on the cross did away with sacrificing at the temple mount.

As for as interracial marriage, Adam was the most genetically diverse man ever until the New Adam, Jesus so I see the Church, The Great Commission, Christian fellowship, sharing, helping neighbors, washing of feat, digging the earth, etc ..as coming together as one, mixing good microbes, mixing genes etc... as also possibly becoming one race
                  Maracho, I'm not quite sure what your questions are...
                  Perhaps I should have explained further... I'll try to go into greater detail here...

What you first highlighted, I went back to before Abraham...
                  We can go all the way to Adam, then you can point out where there might be confusion...

After Adam and Eve were deceived and expelled from the Garden of Eden, the moral Law of God was written on every man's heart, from the very start...

(NIV) Romans 2: 14-15
                  14.) (Indeed, when the Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
                  15.) They show that the requirements of the law are written in their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

So basically this is our conscience telling us right from wrong, written within our hearts...

At some point man became completely corrupt, (With genetics tainted not including Noah, that's an entirely different topic.) to the point where God destroyed man with the flood, sparing Noah and his family only...

After the flood Noah did sacrifice at the altar, so a alter was in place then, before Abraham...

Then came the Tabernacle of God through Moses... (The Tent.)

Then the Temple first built by Solomon...(Eventually rebuilt by the remnant returning from Babylon.)

From there synagogues to what we have now, Churches...

Now the New Covenant (additionally) is also the indwelling of the Holy Spirit Within the body (Now Temple) of the believer... Through the Cross we are freed from slavery to sin, our souls are redeemed and our spirit is returned to life...

The Law is not written in our hearts in the New Covenant...

I think you are thinking about the prophecy of Jeremiah, which is not about the New Covenant in the Church age... It's in Jeremiah 31: 31-34, but verses 33 & 34 specifically...
                  (This is addressing all tribes, remember the ten tribes of the northern kingdom were dispersed after the Assyrian captivity and became the Samaritans, Jeremiah's prophecy includes them... After the second coming of Jesus, all tribes will be reunited...)

Jeremiah's prophecy is about the New Covenant with Israel after the Antichrist is defeated, but before the White Throne Judgement during the millennial period... The time when Satan is Chained for a thousand years... (That is another topic all together.)

(NIV) Jeremiah 3: 33-34
                  33.) "This is the Covenant that I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the Lord. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be there God and they will be my people.
                  34. ) No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say one to another, "Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the Lord. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

The Law was the Old Covenant, Grace is the New Covenant... By the Grace of God we are saved... Jeremiah's prophecy is about after the Church age, after second coming of Jesus...

The interracial question again, God doesn't care what race you are, what nationality you are, or even what family bloodline you belong to... He created us all...

When told his mother and brothers we're waiting for him, Jesus replyed...
                  (NIV) Matthew 12: 48-50
                  48.) He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
                  49.) Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.
                  50.) For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

It's not about the shell of our bodies, but the Soul that dwells within...

If I'm off from what you are asking, ask plainly...
                  Last edited by MindGame; 06-30-2017, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
                    I dont know. The use of the words Christianity and Christendom appears to begin hundreds of years later around 1300 or 1400 AD and by English Christians
                    To be clear...
                    Acts of the Apostles chapter 11 verse 26...

(NIV) Act's 11: 26 and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

So almost immediately after the death and resurrection of Jesus, the Bible Says "The disciples were called CHRISTIANS first at Antioch."

Not centuries later but almost immediately after the resurrection of Jesus...

To me, Christians and Christianity or Christendom and their relationship are clearly understood... So that's why I consider it splitting hairs, it's no big deal...

If being called a Christian was a derogatory term back then, they wore it with happiness...
                    Jesus was crucified on a wooden cross... Dying on a tree was a cursed thing to the Jews, that's why the Romans use the wooden cross...
                    Now the Cross is a symbol of victory and Christians are happily called after Christ's name...
                    Last edited by MindGame; 06-30-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindGame View Post
                      Maracho, I'm not quite sure what your questions are...
                      Perhaps I should have explained further... I'll try to go into greater detail here...

What you first highlighted, I went back to before Abraham...
                      We can go all the way to Adam, then you can point out where there might be confusion...

After Adam and Eve were deceived and expelled from the Garden of Eden, the moral Law of God was written on every man's heart, from the very start...

(NIV) Romans 2: 14-15
                      14.) (Indeed, when the Gentiles, who do not have the law, do by nature things required by the law, they are a law for themselves, even though they do not have the law.
                      15.) They show that the requirements of the law are written in their hearts, their consciences also bearing witness, and their thoughts sometimes accusing them and at other times even defending them.)

So basically this is our conscience telling us right from wrong, written within our hearts...

At some point man became completely corrupt, (With genetics tainted not including Noah, that's an entirely different topic.) to the point where God destroyed man with the flood, sparing Noah and his family only...

After the flood Noah did sacrifice at the altar, so a alter was in place then, before Abraham...

Then came the Tabernacle of God through Moses... (The Tent.)

Then the Temple first built by Solomon...(Eventually rebuilt by the remnant returning from Babylon.)

From there synagogues to what we have now, Churches...

Now the New Covenant (additionally) is also the indwelling of the Holy Spirit Within the body (Now Temple) of the believer... Through the Cross we are freed from slavery to sin, our souls are redeemed and our spirit is returned to life...

The Law is not written in our hearts in the New Covenant...

I think you are thinking about the prophecy of Jeremiah, which is not about the New Covenant in the Church age... It's in Jeremiah 31: 31-34, but verses 33 & 34 specifically...
                      (This is addressing all tribes, remember the ten tribes of the northern kingdom were dispersed after the Assyrian captivity and became the Samaritans, Jeremiah's prophecy includes them... After the second coming of Jesus, all tribes will be reunited...)

Jeremiah's prophecy is about the New Covenant with Israel after the Antichrist is defeated, but before the White Throne Judgement during the millennial period... The time when Satan is Chained for a thousand years... (That is another topic all together.)

(NIV) Jeremiah 3: 33-34
                      33.) "This is the Covenant that I will make with the people of Israel after that time," declares the Lord. "I will put my law in their minds and write it on their hearts. I will be there God and they will be my people.
                      34. ) No longer will they teach their neighbor, or say one to another, "Know the Lord,' because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest," declares the Lord. "For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more."

The Law was the Old Covenant, Grace is the New Covenant... By the Grace of God we are saved... Jeremiah's prophecy is about after the Church age, after second coming of Jesus...

The interracial question again, God doesn't care what race you are, what nationality you are, or even what family bloodline you belong to... He created us all...

When told his mother and brothers we're waiting for him, Jesus replyed...
                      (NIV) Matthew 12: 48-50
                      48.) He replied to him, "Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?"
                      49.) Pointing to his disciples, he said, "Here are my mother and my brothers.
                      50.) For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother."

It's not about the shell of our bodies, but the Soul that dwells within...

If I'm off from what you are asking, ask plainly...
                      We started with why do we build churches and I said based on the tradition of Synagogues and megaliths but you originally seemed to disagree and stated that it had to do with the New Covenant. Now we are on a tangent about the New Covenant but it’s an interesting one that I feel deals more with my theory on the benefits of interracial marriage.

Elohim (Father, Son, and Holy Spirit) created the earth so has always been among men. Likewise, faith and hope in the coming Christ goes all the way back to Adam and Eve.
                      Yes the Gentiles have the law written on their hearts but its without knowledge or acceptance of the Holy Spirit .

Acts 17:30 says that “ In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.” You bring up a good point about the possibility of it being totally corrupted but why do you ask to skip the important genetics of Noah? The reason they became so corrupt was because the demonic Nephilim were playing some sort of GMO, etc.. etc.. among the Holy and unholy; a topic I want to get back to because after the New Covenant we learn that Jesus does something similar with the Christian gentiles (new Israelites) being symbolically and perhaps genetically grafted into the God’s original people.

I understand that God doesn’t care what people look like but He knows that corrupt people like animals do. In fact, the New Covenant was made partly because of the rebellious nature of mankind.

Actually, the law was written or rewritten on our hearts in the New Covenant.

Hebrews 8:8-9 But God found fault with the people and said: "The days are coming, declares the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the people of Israel and with the people of Judah It will not be like the covenant I made with their ancestors when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt, because they did not remain faithful to my covenant, and I turned away from them, declares the Lord.

Hebrews 10: 15 The Holy Spirit also testifies to us about this. First he says: 16 “This is the covenant I will make with them after that time, says the Lord. I will put my laws in their hearts, and I will write them on their minds.”[b] 17 Then he adds: “Their sins and lawless acts I will remember no more.”[c] 18 And where these have been forgiven, sacrifice for sin is no longer necessary.

So the Old Covenant was first given to the rebellious and Egyptianized Israelites before their wonderings in the wilderness.

Hebrews 8:10 This is the covenant I will establish with the people of Israel after that time, declares the Lord. I will put my laws in their minds and write them on their hearts. I will be their God, and they will be my people."

So it seems the New Covenant is actually the original and with the knowledge that people can not follow the law with out faith and love in Jesus and acceptance of His Holy Spirit.

Like I said, this interesting and important topic deserves a lot more time but I am really rushed this weekend so will be back.
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-01-2017, 02:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X