No announcement yet.

Road rage gone wrong (caught on tape)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by //// View Post
    Can't really tell who started it since the video starts when they're already alongside each other.

Judging by how he gave them a feather-tap on the door and they responded by trying to kill him I tend to side with the biker...
    Don't start **** if you're in a vulnerable position.

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
      We don't get to see what happened...but if I'm basically defenseless riding a bike, I'm not gonna start kicking cars on the freeway like a tough guy. One little swerve and it's curtains. Lucky for him he came away unscathed.
      Agreed. I admit that I've done that move before (when I was an wild arshole in my 20's) and, the last time I did it, I almost got sent into oncoming traffic so I abide by the wise words of Clint Eastwood and recognize "A man's got to know his limitations".

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        Don't start **** if you're in a vulnerable position.
        Have you ever ridden a bike in the city or on the freeway? You're always in a vulnerable position and a lot of drivers powertrip and try to "muscle" you.

If I had to guess, the bike was going slower than the car and rather than pass normally by going around, the car just rolled up on them in the same lane. Biker stood their ground, car got the worst of it.

Yeah the tap was a bad idea but it didn't warrant that escalation.
        Last edited by ////; 06-24-2017, 02:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
          Have you ever ridden a bike in the city or on the freeway? You're always in a vulnerable position and a lot of drivers powertrip and try to "muscle" you.

If I had to guess, the bike was going slower than the car and rather than pass normally by going around, the car just rolled up on them in the same lane. Biker stood their ground, car got the worst of it.
          That's the problem with riding a bike...you're basically at the mercy of everyone around you. Aside from people who are stupid or crazy, there's the ones who just aren't paying attention. This particular situation ended ok for the guy on the bike, but i bet statistically it doesn't.

Comment

Almost killing the biker, then potentially killing the occupants of the white SUV. The idiot driving the silver ****box should be thrown in jail for a good while.

Comment

https://www.google.com.au/url?sa=t&s...5fV-Gw5KxJ1clw
              Last edited by Rockybigblower; 06-24-2017, 07:18 AM.

Comment

LMAO ,doing **** like that in traffic would be funny ,but at the highway WTF

Comment

No excuses! The fucking piece of **** moron in that boxcar needs to be locked up for life for attempted assault with a deadly vehicle! Attempted murder with a deadly vehicle!

Too many people today are disregarding the law and it seems like the wild wild west days is coming back where folks feel like they can do whatever they want without consequences!

Comment

Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                    No excuses! The fucking piece of **** moron in that boxcar needs to be locked up for life for attempted assault with a deadly vehicle! Attempted murder with a deadly vehicle!

Too many people today are disregarding the law and it seems like the wild wild west days is coming back where folks feel like they can do whatever they want without consequences!
                    Calm down woman
                    Fxck the law

Comment

Dude just rode off like the fxckin Terminator....

I'm getting a Harley fxck it haha

Comment

Working...
                      X