Collapse
No announcement yet.

St. Louis cop shoots off duty cop after he offered assistance in car chase

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

St Louis cops run St Louis so go figure how long it will before they turn on themselves like in the Metro East.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      It's the training. They train these cops that everything that breathes is a threat to them. There are far more dangerous jobs than being a cop. But let them tell it everything is a threat and they fear for their lives. The killed a young man in California the other day because they were shooting at a pit bull.

The DOJ mandated descalation training in Ferguson and the cops were pissed about it.
      Yep, been hearing about this on the news. Even one of their fellow officers was grazed by a bullet ricochet. The same one that got bit by the dog if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, dude was 40 feet away from them shooting the dog and still got hit and killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post

''you wish you were me.''
        WHAT? Semi, what's this meme for?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          This is crazy...

How the **** you gonna shoot another cop cuz he black..

This is one of the rare times I agree with the BLM crowd..
          What do you agree with them on?

Comment

just stating the stats. white are shot more. is it racial ?!?!?!? should we be rioting for da cause ?!?!?!

NO, its INCOMPETENCE

in
            com
            pe
            tence

in·com·pe·tence

inability to do something successfully; ineptitude.
            "allegations of professional incompetence"
            synonyms: ineptitude, ineptness, inability, lack of ability, lack of skill, lack of proficiency

not every cop shot the dude. just the incompetent one.

believe what you want and ill do likewise.
            What triggered the cop to commit this act of "incompetence?"

We know he wasn't randomly firing off his weapon before he arrived on the scene.

Comment

he wasnt shot because he was black. he was shot because one cop shouldnt have been a cop.

but yes, that was crazy.
              certain groups should be thankful a very small % of police are scumbags. if the police were perfect, those certain groups would be up shlts creek looking for someone else to pin blame on.
              that one cop panicked. im sure he would have shot dude if he was white or ''other''.

Semi, what's really going on with you, man?
              Why are you afraid to acknowledge blatant racism?

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                Yep, been hearing about this on the news. Even one of their fellow officers was grazed by a bullet ricochet. The same one that got bit by the dog if I'm not mistaken. But yeah, dude was 40 feet away from them shooting the dog and still got hit and killed.
                Sounds accidentally but they still must pay.

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  I think he's referring to trump numbers... alternative facts...

Lmfao!

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post

Semi, what's really going on with you, man?
                    Why are you afraid to acknowledge blatant racism?
                    Bro, racist won't ever acknowledge racism. Even though the off duty cop was saying I am a cop as he walked towards him, the dude still shot him if we swapped the races the out come would be different.

In all honestly, I don't care about this cop though and any cop, the more these bastards start dropping like flies maybe we can end police brutality for all people affected by it.

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                      What do you agree with them on?
                      I'm just saying that this shooting was caused by race and nothing else..

Most of the time it's some thug running from cops.. I don't care when cops shoot them

But this and a few other cases are ones I would agree with blm and say it's racially motivated and complete injustice

Comment

Working...
                      X