Married Teacher and Mom 31, Had Sex With Her Special Ed Student

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
    My boy Brush finally getting it in

Just because Brush is a Cavs fan that doesn't mean he's ******ed.

Comment

this guy brush is a good sport

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post

Just because Brush is a Cavs fan that doesn't mean he's ******ed.
        Brush is still my homie and all but you can't deny that he's not mentally and physically handicapped along with being lactose intolerant

Comment

This kinda crap been going down for years...nothing to see here....

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
            Something seriously wrong with these birds
            I wonder where all these teachers are coming from. it happens quite a lot and 90% of them are tidy.

The teachers when i was in school were old stinkers

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              I wonder where all these teachers are coming from. it happens quite a lot and 90% of them are tidy.

The teachers when i was in school were old stinkers
              Dam right and I'm jealous as f

Is it weird to be jel of "abused" teenage boys? This stuff absolutely never went on when I was a kid.

Is it due to some social change? I remember when i was a kid all the blokes look like they were in west life or blue. It was that boy band era and the birds loved it. These days, every man looks like a smelly lumberjack - could it be that women actually quite like the boyish type and the average man of 2017 just doesn't tickle them enough?

Just speculating. Who knows but I'm sure it's a new thing

Comment

wtf where were all the sexy pedo's when i was at school?

all we had was a old man P.E teacher, who used to watch us naked in the showers and use me as his 'special' student to do all the poses in P.E, basically just his exuse to touch me

Comment

Originally posted by Kosta View Post
                  Dam right and I'm jealous as f

Is it weird to be jel of "abused" teenage boys? This stuff absolutely never went on when I was a kid.

Is it due to some social change? I remember when i was a kid all the blokes look like they were in west life or blue. It was that boy band era and the birds loved it. These days, every man looks like a smelly lumberjack - could it be that women actually quite like the boyish type and the average man of 2017 just doesn't tickle them enough?

Just speculating. Who knows but I'm sure it's a new thing
                  I suspect it''s the corruption of our culture and institutions by "the powers that be."

Sexualize everything that should be held pure and sacrosanct. I know these teachers are hot but they are violating the position of trust they hold, educating the next generation is a vital thing and they shouldn't be screwing the youngsters under their care.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X