Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Plot Thickens ( Prodigy of MobbDeep )

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    I don't like that you made this post, it's gonna make me ****ting on your opinions in NSB a little harder.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
      Al has a great body of work but I'll take Havoc's dark af gritty beats over stuff like ' worst comes to worst' anyday.

I wouldnt even have him in my top 5 tbf.

Pete rock
      Premo
      Large Pro
      RZA
      lord Finesse
      I got Dr Dre in mine. People can say what they want but that guy put in so much time to hone his craft of producing ... he's got a monster catalogue of beats

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
      Should have tagged Shoulder Roll too but mlac been a good dude towards me so respect there lol

Comment

Originally posted by E-Thug View Post
        I got Dr Dre in mine. People can say what they want but that guy put in so much time to hone his craft of producing ... he's got a monster catalogue of beats

Should have tagged Shoulder Roll too but mlac been a good dude towards me so respect there lol
        Haha dre is the best in the world
        Yeah he stole styles and beats but nobody can create that fxckin dark piano sound like him

Nothing in the world like a dre beat

You heard of Apollo Brown
        He's a good producer

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I don't like that you made this post, it's gonna make me ****ting on your opinions in NSB a little harder.

What do you think of Marley Marl beats?
          Gotta respect marley, but i wouldnt have in my top 10, i know he did some decent stuff with Tragedy khadafi, and of course Kane, but i feel like Kane would of shone on ANY beats at that time, it's not like Illamatic where the rhymes are dope, but its really the LP, PR, and Premo beats that sets it apart as a classic album.

just imo, but i really love that peroid of 1995-1997 when everything RZA and Da Beatminerz were touching, turned to gold

dunno how i forgot beatminerz tbh, guys were the most underrated in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9P2EcQETmc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCnYWA_XBjQ

btw i told you the Illuminati peeps would come out of the woodwork as soon as P died

Comment

Working...
          X