This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
    That country has a lower unemployment rate than the U.S. lmfao. talk about dirty, every white person you meet has yellow teeth or rotten teeth lmfao and have bad B.O. for no reason just for existing not to mention all you motherfuckers dont know how to shower properly thats why all you fools suffer from some type of skin infections lmfao. Criminals lol United States is #1 in crime rates, Mexico isnt even in the top 10 lmfao so go sit your ass down indian style somewhere and drink your dirty flint water with your scabby neck no job having asses and let a real motherfucker like me rape this country for all teh COME UP'S I CAN! Just Remember this when your children are miserable working for some Mexican in the future, I told ya, YALL DONT RUN SHIT! WE TAKING EVERYTHING BACK WITH INTEREST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

source
    https://tradingeconomics.com/united-...mployment-rate
    https://tradingeconomics.com/mexico/unemployment-rate
    http://www.nationmaster.com/country-...e/Total-crimes
    https://www.google.com/search?q=crus...&tbm=isch&sa=X
    https://www.google.com/search?q=crus...o+rotten+teeth

Lmao...

So why are Mexicans fleeing to America?

Your own people hate Mexico and flee it and sneak into America

So keep pretending to yourself like Mexico is great even though Mexicans don't even want to live there..

Lmao at you being a hypocrite and being mad that trump sending Mexicans back to Mexico...

Don't be mad cuz Mexico sucks, not my fault you guys can't run a country

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      67% Hispanics in U.S. 15 years or more are functionally illiterate

Learning English is a much bigger hurdle for immigrants than earlier believed, with most Hispanics being functional illiterates, even those who have been in the United States for over a decade.

A new analysis of immigrants found that 63 percent of Hispanics have a "below basic" understanding of English, making them illiterate.

And it doesn't get better if they stay in the U.S. for 15 years. In a shocking finding showing that they haven't tried to learn -- or even had to -- more, 67 percent, of Hispanics don't have English proficiency even after 15 years in America.

The Center for Immigration Studies found that overall immigrants of all nationalities have difficulty with English. Some 41 percent score at or below the lowest level of English literacy.

- snip -

I'm located in houston and from my business to actual people (latino) that I've known for many years most of them have learned english. they may not speak fluently english but do get the point across. english is one of the easiest languages to learn or so i believe. imo 99% of people that come to us usually learn the basics to english in 5-6 yrs. cheers

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
        Don't let that bar/restaurant owner rile you up. Remember that's a dude who has sex with prostitutes in old decrepit building in unsavory conditions.
        And you're the dude that remembers my every post like a bitter ex-girlfriend

Not my fault you ain't me, don't be mad

Comment

Don't let that bar/restaurant owner rile you up. Remember that's a dude who has sex with prostitutes in old decrepit building in unsavory conditions.
          !WAR CHAVEZ! is about to make another topic about black people hoping to win back these MAGA supporters approval

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
            Lmao...

So why are Mexicans fleeing to America?

Your own people hate Mexico and flee it and sneak into America

So keep pretending to yourself like Mexico is great even though Mexicans don't even want to live there..

Lmao at you being a hypocrite and being mad that trump sending Mexicans back to Mexico...

Don't be mad cuz Mexico sucks, not my fault you guys can't run a country

People from mexico usually come to work or simply for a better life. When i was younger i traveled to many states in mexico and must say its has its ups and downs, like any other country. cabo to acapulco was beautiful man. The thing is mexico is rich in culture and natural resources but unfortunately no real job opportunities. So people come legal/illegally to us (ee. uu.) seeking work or simply a better life. Please tell me when was the last time you saw a young latino man begging for change?

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
              And you're the dude that remembers my every post like a bitter ex-girlfriend

Not my fault you ain't me, don't be mad
              I think having a good memory should be praised but everything I typed was a fact.
              If you have a problem with it, change your life.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                !WAR CHAVEZ! is about to make another topic about black people hoping to win back these MAGA supporters approval
                I hope he learns.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
                  67% Hispanics in U.S. 15 years or more are functionally illiterate

Learning English is a much bigger hurdle for immigrants than earlier believed, with most Hispanics being functional illiterates, even those who have been in the United States for over a decade.

A new analysis of immigrants found that 63 percent of Hispanics have a "below basic" understanding of English, making them illiterate.

And it doesn't get better if they stay in the U.S. for 15 years. In a shocking finding showing that they haven't tried to learn -- or even had to -- more, 67 percent, of Hispanics don't have English proficiency even after 15 years in America.

The Center for Immigration Studies found that overall immigrants of all nationalities have difficulty with English. Some 41 percent score at or below the lowest level of English literacy.

- snip -
                  They are catered to by a lot of businesses and all of the government. Beyond that, I hear it's pretty damn hard to learn English when you've only spoken Spanish your whole life. Of course, it's not impossible by any means though.

Comment

Originally posted by bigsmoothh View Post
                    People from mexico usually come to work or simply for a better life. When i was younger i traveled to many states in mexico and must say its has its ups and downs, like any other country. cabo to acapulco was beautiful man. The thing is mexico is rich in culture and natural resources but unfortunately no real job opportunities. So people come legal/illegally to us (ee. uu.) seeking work or simply a better life. Please tell me when was the last time you saw a young latino man begging for change?
                    I got no problem with Mexicans in general..

My point was look at their country, is it any surprise they struggle, they basically flee to a foreign land with a foreign language because it is better.. that's pathetic for a country

Comment

I think having a good memory should be praised but everything I typed was a fact.
                      If you have a problem with it, change your life.
                      I don't have a problem with my life... you are the one that's obsessed with mine..
                      You remember my occupation, political stances, sex stories, and pretty much everything else I have ever posted..

Why am I on your mind so much?

Comment

Working...
                      X