Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should I date my ugly neighbor because she has $$$?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
    Would u actually date her in that situation or just f.uvk? Like would u take her out to dinners and movies and meet ur friends etc etc...even tho she ain't all that but is the best head doctor u had?
    To be honest I am vain so I wouldnt bring her around the homies but Id probably take her out though to like a movie or dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      To be honest I am vain so I wouldnt bring her around the homies but Id probably take her out though to like a movie or dinner.
      Yeah me too... that's the downfall... op can have a good relationship with this fat b.itch internally but externally he's going to have to deal with the societal pressure...

Op just smash and dash...

Comment

Yeah me too... that's the downfall... op can have a good relationship with this fat b.itch internally but externally he's going to have to deal with the societal pressure...

Op just smash and dash...
        Only problem is its his neighbor. Kinda like that saying dont **** where you eat. Most of the time though honesty is the best policy, lay out the guidelines from the start and she may be ok.

When I first got divorced I was humping everything in sight. I remember there was a really nice girl, nice body, good job, and smart but she has this big mole on her upper lip. It really grossed me the F out. She was cool so I didnt want to do her dirty so I just came out and told her its fwb's or nothing. Surpriingly she was down. I didnt think shed be like that but she enjoyed the hump as much as I did.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
          Only problem is its his neighbor. Kinda like that saying dont **** where you eat. Most of the time though honesty is the best policy, lay out the guidelines from the start and she may be ok.

When I first got divorced I was humping everything in sight. I remember there was a really nice girl, nice body, good job, and smart but she has this big mole on her upper lip. It really grossed me the F out. She was cool so I didnt want to do her dirty so I just came out and told her its fwb's or nothing. Surpriingly she was down. I didnt think shed be like that but she enjoyed the hump as much as I did.
          How long were u with her? That's true tho if they're neighbors they're going to be seeing a lot of each other... someone's going to catch feelings... f.uck it life's a risk ese.... smash and dash op...
          Last edited by Infamous; 06-21-2017, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Nah, don't do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brixxx View Post
              My neighbor just sent me a weird text last night talking about us being together and I've only known her for 2 months. Dont get me wrong she's a nice woman just a bit too chunky and a tad ugly for me, we went to dinner a few times and I can tell she likes me. The only upside is that this heifer is loaded she comes from 💰 what should I do?
              Any man who gets with a woman because of her money isn't a man. It's the type of guy who lets his woman do him with a strap on.

Comment

How long were u with her?
                for about 6 months. Before I had met her it had been 3 years since she had been banged so it was real fun for a while. At or around 6 months she asked if I changed my mind about wanting something more serious because some other dude had been pursuing her and I said nope and wished her well. lol!

Gotta love POF and OKCupid.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  Any man who gets with a woman because of her money isn't a man. It's the type of guy who lets his woman do him with a strap on.
                  A strap-on is more about prostate massaging, just saying !

Comment

I guess I'll do it I do need a new laptop but she's super heavyweight like 300lbs Ima big guy 6'3 260 but shes too much for me. Maybe I could make up some excuse when she wants the D.

Comment

No a womans worth is her looks only, this is how we are hard wired by nature this is reality. You cant disobey reality its real.

Comment

Working...
                      X