Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Would Be a Satisfactory Wage For You?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
    I see. I see. So what's the business you are planning to open? Is it your own window washing business?
    What do you do big guy, help run the family business?

Comment

If you want to be rich your answer will be no number. Rich people never put a cap on how much they want to make. When I hear people say things like "If I had $10 mil dollars I would be happy and satisfied" I know they'll never be rich because it's that drive for untold riches that makes people rich

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        If you want to be rich your answer will be no number. Rich people never put a cap on how much they want to make. When I hear people say things like "If I had $10 mil dollars I would be happy and satisfied" I know they'll never be rich because it's that drive for untold riches that makes people rich
        Conversation isn't about being rich, but rather what is considered a comfortable wage in America and Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
          Conversation isn't about being rich, but rather what is considered a comfortable wage in America and Europe.
          A comfortable wage in Alabama won't get you a studio apt in New York.

Comment

$50k after fed/state/local taxes is fine for me, having no kids. So roughly $80k a year.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
              A comfortable wage in Alabama won't get you a studio apt in New York.
              Probably true.

I knew someone who lived in Kansas City and was paying $650/mo for a beautiful large 2BR/2BA apartment with a porch. You'd need to double that to get a studio in the south part of Brooklyn. And in some neighborhoods like Williamsburg, you're talking at least 4 times that.

Ever since I moved back down here from Boston I've been wondering why I don't move somewhere with a growing tech community in a cheaper area like Denver

Comment

$3.00 to $3.25 an hour. I mean, I don't want to sound too greedy.

Comment

There's no such thing. I'm going to make more every year until I die.

Comment

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                    A friend of mine a few towns over says he knows a father and sons window washing outfit. Says they make bank and the work is not hard at all. I need to look into this...
                    We can pick up about £200 a day
                    £10 a house
                    Among other lil jobs it's not a bad graft
                    I have done worse

Fxcked when it rains though haha

Comment

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
                      We can pick up about £200 a day
                      £10 a house
                      Among other lil jobs it's not a bad graft
                      I have done worse

Fxcked when it rains though haha
                      That's not bad at all man. Glad to hear it. Yeah, rain is a b1tch. Be glad you don't live in Seattle. I bet they don't even bother if the rain there is as bad as I've heard. Haha.

Comment

Working...
                      X