Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Protests taking place in Minnesota over the Philando Castile injustice!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AllBoxingAD View Post
    Before we continue this conversation, I just want to make something clear.

Do you agree that the cop's job is in fact to NOT PANIC in the face of dangerous situations?
    Define "Not Panic". You think he should just chill and do nothing while dude draws his gun? It happens all the time.

Comment

Hmmm... But you also agree that the cop panicked and that he shouldnt be in the force. Did i read that correctly?
      yes.

doctors who have no business holding a thermometer are sued/''fired'' all the time. part time lawyers disbarred all the time.

good enough to get the job, not good enough to keep it. maybe he was better suited for pushing papers ?

maybe if dude wasnt driving in the 1st place ?
      maybe if dude didnt have a gun, there wouldnt be a need to panic ?

my point is, if after the jury (with black members voting) watched/heard what we are watching/hearing and the vote was 10-2 ACQUIT, what more do we want

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Define "Not Panic". You think he should just chill and do nothing while dude draws his gun? It happens all the time.
        Did you see the video???

Thats what I define as PANIC.

What does he have in common with the dude from the arm robbery you mentioned by the way?
        Last edited by AllBoxingAD; 06-21-2017, 01:20 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          yes.

doctors who have no business holding a thermometer are sued/''fired'' all the time. part time lawyers disbarred all the time.

good enough to get the job, not good enough to keep it. maybe he was better suited for pushing papers ?

maybe if dude wasnt driving in the 1st place ?
          maybe if dude didnt have a gun, there wouldnt be a need to panic ?

my point is, if after the jury (with black members voting) watched/heard what we are watching/hearing and the vote was 10-2 ACQUIT, what more do we want
          Ah yes... the jury.

If the never ending debate of OJ's guilt ever comes up, you will be on the 'not guilty' side right?

Comment

Ah yes... the jury.

If the never ending debate of OJ's guilt ever comes up, you will be on the 'not guilty' side right?
            they saw/heard evidence/testimony that we may never see/hear. if a person thinks everything that doesnt turn out the way THEY WANT IT TO is a conspiracy, i feel sorry for that person.

''i had faith in THAT juries decision, but NOT THIS ONE.''

why would a jury NOT convict

Comment

they saw/heard evidence/testimony that we may never see/hear. if a person thinks everything that doesnt turn out the way THEY WANT IT TO is a conspiracy, i feel sorry for that person.

''i had faith in THAT juries decision, but NOT THIS ONE.''

why would a jury NOT convict
              Who said anything about a conspiracy? Do you believe OJ is guilty or not?

Im not crazy or even radical. If something happened inside that car that would show me that cop should shoot that guy, I would understand why he shot him. But I havent seen it. Have you?

And if YOU havent, why are you in agreement with the verdict, when you already admitted that to YOU it looks like the cop lost his ****ing mind.

Comment

Who said anything about a conspiracy? Do you believe OJ is guilty or not?

Im not crazy or even radical. If something happened inside that car that would show me that cop should shoot that guy, I would understand why he shot him. But I havent seen it. Have you?

And if YOU havent, why are you in agreement with the verdict, when you already admitted that to YOU it looks like the cop lost his ****ing mind.
                i think oj played a part in it but it couldnt be PROVEN BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT.

book deals for whichever way that turned out is a wash.....so, ILL ASK AGAIN, why wouldnt a jury convict a ''guilty'' person ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and again, a person in any field of employment could be the best employee in the company until a certain and specific situation arises.
                Last edited by Elroy The Great; 06-21-2017, 01:43 PM.

Comment

• and lets not even bother with the 10-2 edge in acquittal.....that in itself should /thread

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                    The guy looked just like the suspect of an armed robbery:

The guy had a gun in his lap and most likely why the cop reaches in the car:

Same gun seen here:

The Cop walks up and is dealing with this mentality:

You tell me if you'd "panic" or not if you see him not complying with your commands.
                    Character assassination. Those stills show nada. There isn't one of the still where it shows her daughter was present. Different outfits and different color glass frames. However, smoking weed in front your daughter isn't a death sentence. Causality fallacy.

Comment

i think oj played a part in it but it couldnt be PROVEN BEYOND ALL REASONABLE DOUBT.

book deals for whichever way that turned out is a wash.....so, ILL ASK AGAIN, why wouldnt a jury convict a ''guilty'' person ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

and again, a person in any field of employment could be the best employee in the company until a certain and specific situation arises.
                      So what you mean to tell me is that YOU can have an OPINION beyond the verdict of a jury???

Comment

Working...
                      X