Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are some men bad with women?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was never the best with woman in terms of getting along with them but I got many poosies with my looks and confidence alone.

Im not romantic, and im not the most entertaining yet girls were always around me cuz all btches are into good looking bad boy types.

Comment

A lot of guys are not good with women because of a lack of confidence, and some potential abuse in the past that doesn't allow the natural progression to courting women. Some guys really have been through some s**t, and if it is not dealt with, they cannot get women, more less get with them.

Comment

I think there's a lot of societal pressure on young men when it comes to women and dating.

I take dance classes where it's me and like 10 girls. I'm totally comfortable in that setting but when it comes to dating and stuff I feel a bunch of pressure.

Comment

its hard because were taught to idolize them from very early in our youths by television and other forms of entertainment. then when you see one in front of you that is actually attractive its almost like youre meeting a star or something. but i think that the real matches arent the ones that scare you but rather the ones that feel natural beyond the initial shyness, and oddly enough that doesnt have to do much with appearance. there were very pretty girls in my past that liked me and there was a physical spark there but personality-wise it wasnt good. but there were also girls that some people would consider ugly because of not fitting the "tv mold" but yet whose personalities made me feel comfortable to the point where their unique traits started becoming appealing all of a sudden. for example there was a lady with a not so pretty nose but i started to notice her eyes looked quite nice and that she had a really well-developed, perfect body. and there was another one who wasnt really attractive from either a body or facial aspect but i started to notice her slimness, and then her ethnic traits started becoming somewhat exotic-ish to me. in other words you cant really underestimate human attraction. in many ways we are designed to appeal, if someone gives us a chance. so being intimidated should be looked at as a downside toward that person relationship-wise (on a personality level) rather than feeling too insecure about yourself instead. if when youre around someone all you can do is stare at them in awe then something is wrong, a good match will make you forget the attraction half the time. im with a very pretty person but its like that doesnt really even enter my mind until i want it to. most of the time, we are just people

Comment

Originally posted by QuickKO View Post
            its hard because were taught to idolize them from very early in our youths by television and other forms of entertainment. then when you see one in front of you that is actually attractive its almost like youre meeting a star or something. but i think that the real matches arent the ones that scare you but rather the ones that feel natural beyond the initial shyness, and oddly enough that doesnt have to do much with appearance. there were very pretty girls in my past that liked me and there was a physical spark there but personality-wise it wasnt good. but there were also girls that some people would consider ugly because of not fitting the "tv mold" but yet whose personalities made me feel comfortable to the point where their unique traits started becoming appealing all of a sudden. for example there was a lady with a not so pretty nose but i started to notice her eyes looked quite nice and that she had a really well-developed, perfect body. and there was another one who wasnt really attractive from either a body or facial aspect but i started to notice her slimness, and then her ethnic traits started becoming somewhat exotic-ish to me. in other words you cant really underestimate human attraction. in many ways we are designed to appeal, if someone gives us a chance. so being intimidated should be looked at as a downside toward that person relationship-wise (on a personality level) rather than feeling too insecure about yourself instead. if when youre around someone all you can do is stare at them in awe then something is wrong, a good match will make you forget the attraction half the time. im with a very pretty person but its like that doesnt really even enter my mind until i want it to. most of the time, we are just people
            For sure, "the movies" have made romance/relationships into some fairy tale thing that most definitely doesn't match reality.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              For sure, "the movies" have made romance/relationships into some fairy tale thing that most definitely doesn't match reality.
              exactly, and women like the type that youre into (muscle ladies) are basically excluded from entertainment for the most part, so when most guys see them in real life they think "ew, she looks like a man," but that does a disservice to who those ladies are as people or how someone could see them as attractive. personally, i completely get the whole "christina hammer" wave going on here. shes a pretty lady in her own right, if not exactly the "tv mold" of a "hot" lady. i understand it, and she seems nice!

Comment

Originally posted by QuickKO View Post
                Good post.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
                  I'm bad with women because I'm ugly as f**k and have a **** job with no future

and I get haircuts at pro cuts

actually the haircut thing at pro cuts is probably the number 1 reason now that I think about it
                  Doesn't matter, Mike D. You are the man. I'd gladly give you my sister if I had one just to keep you around.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
                    Doesn't matter, Mike D. You are the man. I'd gladly give you my sister if I had one just to keep you around.
                    Mike and you can date a few of my female cousins, but two I have in mind, both just got out of the IDF, and you’d have to become Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      Mike and you can date a few of my female cousins, but two I have in mind, both just got out of the IDF, and you’d have to become Jews.
                      Hhmm. Well let's all be one big family.

Comment

Working...
                      X