Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody following the prisoners who escaped in Georgia (shot two guards)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody following the prisoners who escaped in Georgia (shot two guards)

It's been about two days now they still on the run..

They were on a prison transfer bus and somehow got past the locked gate, overpowered guards stole their guns and shot and killed them.

Then they carjacked a Honda civic.... last I heard they stole another truck last night and ditched the civic(which has been found).

They've broke into a home and ransacked it taking clothes and food, and night have been seen in a family dollar buying supplies.

I was following them all night but I had to stop to take a piss and I lost them

Comment

http://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn....ers/index.html
      Last edited by Cheek busting; 06-15-2017, 03:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post
        Tee hee hee!!

Comment

Seriously doe this should be Elroy ****ed up crimes. Killed two guards

Comment

Originally posted by -jose- View Post

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
              It's been about two days now they still on the run..

They were on a prison transfer bus and somehow got past the locked gate, overpowered guards stole their guns and shot and killed them.

Then they carjacked a Honda civic.... last I heard they stole another truck last night and ditched the civic(which has been found).

They've broke into a home and ransacked it taking clothes and food, and night have been seen in a family dollar buying supplies.
              Actually, I think they were in locked cages on the bus (if I read it correctly). Which is basically about the size of a phone booth. they use those for high power inmates.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                Actually, I think they were in locked cages on the bus (if I read it correctly). Which is basically about the size of a phone booth. they use those for high power inmates.
                Aye - you are correct.

Which makes it even more curious regarding the question - " how the hell did they get out"??

It sort of reminds me of that movie "Con Air," where two prisoners being transferred: Cyrus the Virus (John Malkovich) and Diamond Diff (Ving Rhames) escape from their "cages" and proceed to take over the airplane.

One of the escapees has all sort of face and neck tats so there's no way he can stay out in public and not be seen.

Comment

Originally posted by ESAU View Post
                  Aye - you are correct.

Which makes it even more curious regarding the question - " how the hell did they get out"??

It sort of reminds me of that movie "Con Air," where two prisoners being transferred: Cyrus the Virus (John Malkovich) and Diamond Diff (Ving Rhames) escape from their "cages" and proceed to take over the airplane.

One of the escapees has all sort of face and neck tats so there's no way he can stay out in public and not be seen.
                  Pretty much.

It's definitely a curious case. I've been following it.

Comment

Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                    Pretty much.

It's definitely a curious case. I've been following it.
                    It is a 99.9% likelihood they will be caught, and either arrested, killed, or they commit suicide.

Since they still have the guards' guns you think they will bang it out when they are caught??

I do - cause at best they're gonna get another life sentence, but most likely the death penalty (I think Georgia has it).

And it said the one younger dude is known to be a loose cannon.

Comment

Working...
                    X